•5

She ain't even my main lady
See I been thinking bout it lately
Man she really don't deserve me
All she wanna do is hurt me
So I gotta get away from her
But now I'm leaving quickly
Before she come and try to get me
And I'm taking everything with me
Well it all come down to her
I'm sprung,
Dog she got me,
Got me doing thing's I'll never do If you ain't been I'm telling you
I'm sprung,
Dog she got me,
Got me doing thing's I'll never do If you ain't been I'm telling you
: I'm Sprung by T-Payne
                          King P.O.V.

            "Look I'll hit you up later," I told Chaos, then hung up. I pulled into Lyric's driveway. I walked in the house and her two sisters were in here. They were walking out. The first one Mel, I think, smiled; the other one, definitely Money, mugged me.

           "Ooh! The infamous King," Mel smirked.

          "I know you think you run this town, but don't pop up on my fuckin sister without calling. Cause yo ass will pop up missing without stalling," Money bumped my shoulder. I cringed. If it's something Kyren Kyle King is afraid of. Its no doubt, the Presley family.

           Her daddy is part of the mob which I doubt she knows. I just nodded though. They left and I didn't see Lyric up, so I walked into her bedroom. She was laying on her bed in one of my shirts on my side of the bed hugging my pillow.

            I just looked at her and climbed in bed and began to kiss her neck. She let out a low moan. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but." She blew out air. "I missed you," she mumbled turning to me.

           "I missed you too," I said biting her cheek.

          "Not enough to come home," she said under her breath.

            I still heard her though. I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm home now," I said pulling her body into mines. She blushed and looked down. Damn maybe we finally getting somewhere. But what are we doing? What do I want from her?

           "You heard me?" She asked. I tilt her head towards mines.

          "So what? This is my home," I said kissing her lips.

           "What are we doing? I'm so confused," she muttered.

           "We're just living in the moment. Don't ruin it," I shrugged. She nodded, then made her "bitch I'm crazy, so why you fucking with me" face. Which means she's about to get started. She climbed on top of me and I interjected before she could say anything. I'm not having this shit today. I can catch hell at the house, I don't need to catch it from her.

            "Why you always straddling a nigga? You ever heard the saying 'Don't straddle the horse if you ain't gone ride'?" I asked. She looked just as confused.

            "No. Is that even a saying?" She asked curiously. I shrugged.

         "The hell if I know. But you need to abide by that rule," I told her. She shrugged.

         "I wanna do something," she said.

         "You wanna go swimming?" I asked picturing her in a bikini.

          "No," she rolled her eyes.

           "Why not?" I asked.

           "Cause I know what you're thinking and we're not going there," she said with a smirk.