•21

You ain't never step out of line or get out of pocket
So I made sure Canary sent out ya locket
To protect you, I'll get out and cock it
And you know the barrel of my gun is big enough to spit out a rocket
Oh you gone play dumb if the cops do come through
Gotta keep the top up if my drop do come through
But I know the boutiques and the shops you run through
So I cop her one and cop you one too
You always get a daily page, a weekly ring
Plus you ain't too shy to do them freaky things
I ain't gotta put a band on ya finger
Or worry bout you telling the whole world I'm your man while on Springer
At first you was something I denied
Something I would slide
Just do something in the ride
There's something you provide
Cause the entre ain't good without something on the side
I really wanna be with you
I wanna be real with you
I can't leave you alone
And I know I'm living wrong
But I can't let you go
You're the one I want in my life
I already got a wife
I can't leave you alone
And I know I'm living wrong,
But I can't let you go
: Can't Let You Go by Fabolous

Lyric P.O.V.

"Do I look good?" I asked Melody.

"You look beautiful," she shrugged.

"Good. Let's go," I said. I am not looking forward to seeing none of these people, but King wanna be like Peter from Love&Hip Hop sowing his oats where they don't belong (i.e in me). Now I have to play nice with other baby's mommy. I've never even met this lady before. I don't even know what she looks like. All I know is I'm pregnant by her husband and so is she.

Despite the fact that I rather be anywhere but here, I actually put some effort into my look. My hair was pulled into ponytail in the back of my head. I had on a light blue sundress that showed off my pudge. The sequins encircled my protruding stomach perfectly. I paired it with gold sandals and jewelry.

"Heads up. Money will be there," Melody said as we headed to the car.

"Fuck that bitch," I muttered rolling my eyes. She chuckled because she knew I meant it. When Money and I don't get along, it's not good for anybody in the family. We beef for real.

"I hate when y'all get into it. It's so damn annoying man. Then I'm caught in the middle. Tyler on your side. Tymeire on Money's side. Tyrone don't give a damn either way it goes. And family dinner is awkward cause you bitches go to lengths to avoid each other," Melody shook her head.

"You give me this same damn speech every time Money and I get into it," I rolled my eyes. "And you always take her side!"

"I take no one's side. Both of y'all are childish. Yes she said some very ignorant things to you, but honestly she was telling you the truth. King is not obligated to you. He has a wife. He chose to be with his wife. You sound like every cliche woman out there sleeping with a married man. Holling he's going to leave his wife for you. Newsflash he's not!" She snapped.

"I don't care Melody! I wanted to be done with him. I did. But it's so hard! I wish I could have gotten an abortion or something. Now I'm stuck with him for 18 years and I hate it. I hate him! But he's in my blood. I can't get him out. Only person that could ever keep me from King was Chance and-"

"And what? You and Chance won't make it. Because why? You don't even have a reason. I doubt he even does."

"Because I love him. I love him so much. And I love him enough to not get into a relationship with him because I don't want our friendship to change. But King is different. I want revenge," I told her.