•23

Shawty give me a sign
When you wanna be satisfied
Shawty I need to know
How far you're willing to go
Shorty I need to knowwww, oh How far you're willing to go
Shorty if I can be
Your freakiest fantasy girl
I promise that I would dooo, oh
What it takes to make you baby yeah
Ooh
Ahh
Ooh
Ahh
Ooh
Ahh
Ooh-Ahh
I wanna know what you're thinkin' 'bout
Wanna know what you be about
Wanna know how it feels inside
Wanna be all up in your mind Wanna spend all my time with you
Wanna know that you feel it too Baby girl wanna make you my booooooo
Shorty you look so fine
(You look so fine)
Shorty if you were mine
(I swear to God I will make it right)
Shorty commit tome
(And Imma be faithful to you baby)
Shorty you're all I need
(You're allI need, yeah)
Shorty the time is right
(The time is right)
Shorty I'll take my time
(Gonna take my time,yeah)
Shorty I promise you
(Said I promise,said I promise to you)
I'll make your body oohh
(Gonna make your body oooohhh,yeah)
Ooh
Ahh
Ooh
Ahh
Ooh
Ahh
Ooh-Ahh
: Ooh, Aah by 3pc

                    Kyren P.O.V.

           "You ready?" I asked Lauren. We were heading to her appointment. And man was I tired. I just wanna go home and cuddle with Lyric.

           "I can't wait to have our baby. I hope its a girl. We always wanted a little Princess to spoil," she cooed. I nodded. I'm sleepy as fuck. I don't even remember what I did last night. How am I this damn tired? I just wanted to collapse.

             "Nora said she can't wait until I drop," Lauren giggled. Drop. That's what happened. I had to make a drop and then I had an emergency out of town meeting, but I still made it back in time for Lauren's appointment. Daddy points for me.

           After her appointment, we headed to her house. "Do you wanna come in and lay down?" She asked.

             "Nah, I have something to do," I shrugged.

             "Alright," she smiled getting out of the car.

           "Wait, Lauren. We need to talk about the divorce. You free tomorrow?"

            "Yes, I'm free," she said. "See you tomorrow for lunch?" I nodded in confirmation. Then I waited until she was safely in the house before I drove off. I had to head to Lyric's house because she said she needed something. She might as well let me move back in.

             I turned into her driveway and got out. Her door was already unlocked so I just walked in. She was in the kitchen stirring a pot of something. She heard me come in and turned with a look on her face like she was about to start an argument. "You needed something?" I asked her.

            "You look tired." Her face softened with concern.

           "I'm cool," I shrugged.

          "No you're not. Go get in the bed. We'll talk later," she sighed.

          "I said I'm cool," I replied.

         "Go get in the damn bed Kyren," she demanded.

           I rolled my eyes. She grabbed me by my hand and pulled me to her room. Then she stripped me down and made me get in her bed. She leaned down and kissed my lips, then headed into the kitchen.