•14

Let me help you
Take off your shoes
Untie your shoe strings
Take off your cufflinks
What you want to eat boo
Let me feed you
I'll run your bathwater
Whatever you desire, I'll aspire
Sing you a song
Turn your game on
I'll brush your hair
And put your do-rag on
Want a foot rub?
Want a manicure?
Baby I'm yours, I wanna cater to you boy
Boy let me cater to you
Cause baby this is your day
Do anything for my man
Baby you blow me away
I got your slippers, your dinner, your dessert, and so much more
Anything you want
Boy let me cater you
: Cater To You by Destiny's Child

              Kyren P.O.V.

          The melodies flowed so beautifully in my ears that I almost cried. My eyes fluttered open and I saw Lyric playing a grand piano and I was in a marble bath tub. What in the hell?
            "Feeling used, but I'm still missing you. And I can't. See the end of this. Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips and now all this time is passing by. But I just can't seem to tell you why it, hurts me every time I see you. Realize how much I need you," she sang. Then she stood up and Lauren took her place playing the piano.
           "I hate you, I love you. I hate that I love you. Don't want to, but I can't put. Nobody else above you," she said inching closer to me with a speaker. The same speaker she threw at me the day I got married, but it wasn't wireless. It was plugged up.
               Then they started singing together. "I hate you, I love you. I hate that I want you."
             "You want her," Lauren smirked.
             "You need her. And I'll never be her," Lyric whispered throwing the speaker into my water. And right before it splashed, I woke up.

            The smell of bacon and coffee wafted into my nose as my eyes opened. Damn where am I? Did Lyric take me back? She had to, cause Lauren hasn't cooked in months. I got up and went in the bathroom to shower.

             My eyes widened once I saw there was a bath-tub full of water. I frowned before looking around for anything electric. They won't be getting my ass. I guess everything cool. Should I? I don't take baths. But I have been pretty stressed lately. I haven't been in a tub taking a bath since that night with Lyric though. Fuck how it turn out. I got into the tub and began relaxing. Lauren entered shortly after in her nightgown and robe.

              "Hey baby," Lauren cooed walking over to me. She sat on the edge of the tub rubbing my shoulders.

             "Good morning," I replied. She grabbed my towel and began washing my body and I let her. My mind was racing though. I wanted to know what exactly was going on in her head.

           She eventually got in the tub with me. This really had my brain spinning. She kissed my lips and straddled me. I smiled wrapping my arms around her waist. "Make love to me," she whispered. I didn't want to. What choice did I have though? I chose her. My wife.

              I kissed her lips pulling her body up against mine. She moaned softly leaning against me. I felt her ease down onto my dick. Man I didn't even have an erection. She didn't seem to notice though as she bounced up and down on my dick. I leaned back into the tub as her lips locked on my mine.

               This beautiful black queen is making love to me. And at this moment, all I could think about was Lyric. I bit my lip gripping Lauren's waist. "Kyren," she whimpered.

             "Yes baby," I groaned. I didn't trust myself to say her name.

              "I wanna have your baby," she whispered into my ear.