•35

That's how people fall in love
(In love)
First kiss, first touch
Can we make it like it was?
We were,
In love
Can we make it like it was?
See the love I have,
That I have for you...
I can't explain it for you girl,
Because I've been around the world
And I met a lot of other girls
But they're nothing like you...
No no no...
See I came at it, and I came at it
Now I'm so addicted like a gambling habit
Cause you was the one here, when I ain't have it
Now you say you leaving me
But I ain't having it
We put too much in just to pull out
This thing's just too good for me to pull out
Girl you know Pleasure can't stand to see you crying
So I'm gonna love you or die trying
That's how people fall in love
: Make It Like Was by Pretty Ricky

                     Kyren P.O.V.

           Since Melody's wedding and Kevin's little talk with me, I've gone to my ends with Lyric. I send her everything under the moon and sun. She'll let me see KJ, but only through her father. I haven't been by the house since the last time, but I'm going today. I'm going to apologize again, then hopefully spend time with them.

          I gave her three weeks, and that's enough time to calm down. Who am I kidding? She probably still doesn't want to see me. But her father did tell me when I took Kyren back two days ago, that she missed me. I might actually have a chance to get my baby back.

               I had Kyron with me now since I'm the primary parent which we agreed upon in court. Lauren decided it would be best if he stayed with me, but I take him to her as much as possible. Mostly through the week, so he can see his brother on weekends. I'm taking him to her right now, because she doesn't want him around Lyric and I respect her wishes.

           I knocked on her door and she opened it. "Third week being a free man huh?" She asked taking him and his bag from me.

          "I guess. You enjoying being a single woman?" I asked.

           "Not really. I feel like I was destined to be a wife. I might get a job, or something," she shrugged.

            "You don't need one. I got you set up for life," I smiled. She did too. Regardless of how our marriage ended, I love Lauren and I'll always have her back. We poke and jab at each other, but we know what it is. My heart belongs to Lyric and Lauren needed the security of a marriage. And it ran it's course.

          "Well, I'll be back to get him in two days, I'll see you later." I turned to walk away.

          "Wait King!" She called.