•20

I wanna freak you
I wanna freak you
I wanna freak you
I wanna freak you
Every time I close my eyes
I wake up feeling so horny
I can't get you out of my mind
Sexing you be all I see
I would give anything
Just to make you understand me
I don't give a damn about nothing else
Freaking you is all I see
Tonight I need ya body
(I need ya body)
Tonight, you got my time
Tonight you won't be sorry
Tonight, you got my mind
You got my mind,
All I wanna do is freak you
What must I say
What must I do
To show how much
I think about freek'n you
What must I say
What must I do
To show how much
I think about freek'n you
: Freek' N You by Jodeci

                Lyric P.O.V.

           "Hey," I smiled.

           "Hey," King said hugging me.

             "So where is Miss Alice and Mia?" I asked.

           "Well. I told you we were going to meet Lauren to talk. Mama and Mia will be there," he explained.

           "Good! I really missed Mia," I smiled.

            "Money and Mel will be there," he said. My smile dropped. 

             "I'm not speaking to Harmony," I said.

            "Lyric. There's something I have to tell you," he sighed.

            "Well it can't be good. But lay it on me," I shrugged.

          "Come here," he said patting his lap. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

            "When I told my mama and Mia about you and Lauren. They umm, well they didn't exactly like the fact that you were pregnant. They thought you were trying to trap me," he explained.

            "Really?" I asked in disbelief. My eyes began to water. Damn this pregnancy is turning me into a crybaby. "Is that what they think of me?" I asked. Kyren pulled my face close to his and wiped my tears.

             "It doesn't matter what they think. I know that's not you. I know you love me for who I am," he smiled.

            "But I did tell them I was going to break your heart, so I can see how they would think that," I shrugged.

             "You told my mama and sister that?" He asked in disbelief. I chuckled.

            "Yeah. I told your mama I was gone break your heart so bad that the only place you'll ever wanna be is under her. And I told Mia I was just stringing you along until my husband came," I replied wiping my tears.

           "Lyric," he looked at me and I stood up.

            "I was still mad that you tricked me into a relationship with you," I shrugged. "I'm still mad that you married your wife. I wanted to break your heart so bad, but no you got me pregnant and beat me to the punch."

               "Is this my baby?" He asked standing up. My eyes watered. "You know what, I shouldn't have even asked that. Cause you know better." He chuckled.

               "Did you just question the paternity of my damn child?" I asked him.

              "I'm sorry Lyric. I know this is my baby, but hearing you talk like that is messing with my head," he shrugged. "Do you love me?"