•26

I can't buy your love
Don't even wanna try
Sometimes the truth won't make you happy
Still I'm not gonna lie
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you
It beats only for you
I know I'm far from perfect, nothing your entourage
I can't grant you any wishes
I won't promise you the stars
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you
It beats only for you
Cause when you've given up
When no matter what you do is never good enough
When you never thought that it could ever get this tough
That's when you feel my kind of love
And when you crying out
When you fall and then can't pick your heavy off the ground
When the friends you thought you had never stuck around
That's when you feel my kind of love
: My Kind Of Love by Emilie Sande

                Lyric P.O.V.

           "The whole damn family!" I exclaimed.

            "Your mother and her mother planned it. So blame them," he shrugged fixing his shirt

          "Ugh! I am so damn mad! And you hurry up and get out of my damn house!" I snapped at him. He gave me a look.

          "Wait on it woman. I'm at home," he said brushing his waves.

             I cut my eyes at him pulling my hair into a tight bun. I had on a silver maternal dress with my pair of Christian Louboutin that Melody bought me. I know she'll buy me heels if nobody else does. She'll probably be mad about the tight dress though. Oh well, I'm grown.

           "Why the fuck you in heels? Take them off!" He snapped. I cut my eyes at him and strutted into my bathroom to fix my make-up. He marched in here and picked me up.

           "You're mean," I pouted with tears in my eyes. He completely ignored me. I rolled my eyes as he sat me on the counter. Then he gently unzipped my red bottoms and slid them off of my feet. "You so mean!" I yelled folding my arms with a pout. He kissed my lips.

           "You'll live," he replied sliding my feet into some flats.

            "You still mad?" He asked me. I nodded. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He lifted my chin. Oh so today he wants to act like we're all good after he completely showed his natural black ass yesterday. Okay King. I see you.

             "Get the fuck away from me," I said, then kicked him. He stumbled back.

            "I fucking hate you at times!" He snapped.

            "Well the feeling is mutual because I hate you all the time!" I yelled back. I finished dressing as he left the bathroom. I decided to curl the wisps of my hair on the side, so I would look cute. Then King peaked his head into the bathroom.

            "You ready?" He asked.

           "I'm not riding with you. I'm riding with my sister," I cut my eyes at him.

              "Why do you have to be so damn difficult!" He snapped.

           "Cause your wife easy," I replied.

          "You so damn petty," he pushed my head.

            "Ain't my name Lyric?" I rolled my eyes.

          "I don't know which stupid ass personality of yours you got me talking to today," he said, then pushed my head. I turned around and punched him in his stomach.