•7

Sometimes you feel insecure
Trust me girl I understand
Even with no manicure
Just know that I'll still hold up hand
You look so good when you're walking by
Sexy comes in every size
Keep wearing that
You ain't playing
You got yourself a new man
Fuck Kanye's workout plan
I call that baby fat
But it sure look good to me
I think
You're so beautiful
: You're So Beautiful by Empire Cast

                       King P.O.V.

              "So I was thinking. Instead of me just running around, I could become a foot soldier. Cause right now I'm transitioning. I mean I was never an errand boy cause that's just derogative, but you know I'm right between an errand boy and foot soldier. So I'm like an errand soldier. I think I just need to be on the inside with all of the details though cause I don't-"

             "CHAOS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled banging on the table. His eyes widened. Pierre started laughing."Tell me something," I started.

              "What?" He asked.

             "You like living?" I asked.

             "Yeah," he shrugged.

            "Then act like it and get the fuck out my conference room," I said calmly. He nodded slowly standing up.

             "Just think about it," he said.

            "I'mma think about your funeral if you don't get out!" I snapped.

            "That's the most patience I ever seen you have with anyone," Pierre comment. "Usually it's a bullet."

              Now that is true. I wouldn't kill Chaos though. The furthest I go is threatening him cause his ass gets on my last nerve. Chaos is only 17 though. He got much more potential than working under me. I'll be glad when he realize it though and if he don't, oh well. He still won't work for me. I refuse to let him waste his life like I did. Granted I was just trying to put food on the table, but it's still a waste.

              "Piere shut up. You know I have a love-hate relationship with that damn fool," I shook my head.

            "He was just getting on yo damn nerves. You're like a older brother to him. Pop died, no male figure I his life. You that boy's role model," he shrugged.

             "I know. He look up to a nigga," I said wiping a fake tear.

            "Ooh you love me?" Chaos burst back into the room.

            "Hell nawl! Get the fuck out," I snapped.

           "Wait. Give me a ride home. My cousin left me," he explained.

            "Come on idiot boy," I groaned standing up. He smiled and followed me to my car. He got on my nerves until I dropped him off. Then I went home and Lauren started getting on my nerves.

              "I want a baby," Lauren stated.

               "Hell no! I'm not having a child right now. I'm only 25. I can't have a child right now. Give it give five more years or something," I sighed.

             "King. We need a child now. I'm not trying to wait until I'm all dried to be pushing out five kids. Remember the names for them? Kyron, Kia, Kadence, Koby, and Kenyatta. I can't wait until I'm thirty to push five kids out back to back. King we need to start having children now. What's so hard to understand? Sometimes you act so-"