•29

And I
Would never try to deny
That you are my whole life
Cause if you
Ever let me go, I would die
So I won't front
I don't need another woman
I just need
You, all or nothing
Cause if I got that,
Then I'll be straight
Baby you're the best part of my day
I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
Bet it's hearts all over the world tonight
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
They need they boo
(They need it)
Gotta see they boo
Bet it's hearts all over the world tonight
Bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
And oh I'm into you
(I'm into you baby)
And girl oh no one else would do
Cause with every kiss and every hug
(Every kiss and every hug)
You make me
(You make me)
Fall in love
And now I
I know I can't be the only one
I bet its hearts all over the world tonight
With a lover that out there feels
What I feel with I'm with you
With you, with you, with you, with you
(Only with you)
With you, with you, with you, with you, with you
Baby
: With You by Chris Brown

                    Lyric P.O.V.

           "Kyren Jr," I cooed kissing his cheek. We're currently at home. We've been home for about a month now. My baby has already had his one week and two weeks shots. His one month shot is next week. I love my baby boy so much. He hasn't really changed me much, but knowing that there is another life, another human depending on me has made me more cautious.

           He's a sweet baby too. I don't know how he's going to act being away from me though. My graduation is today and Tyrone is going to have him during the ceremony because I don't want him around all those people. But he's going to be nearby, so as soon as graduation ends, he'll be outside with my baby. The rest of my family will be attending the ceremony. I invited Mia and Alice. I don't give a fuck if they come or not. I also found out Lauren's brother is graduating with me. That's crazy. I didn't even know we were attending the same college. I'm happy to finally be graduating from Georgia State University though. I have several job offers lined up. 

           Anyways I'm waiting on King to get out the shower so I could get in. We usually shower together, but I didn't want to risk Kyren Jr crying. As if on cue, he started whining which means he's hungry. It's almost time for him to eat anyways. I smiled pulling my boob out of my shirt. His little eyes lit up once he saw it. Then he attached his little mouth to my nipple.

            Breast feeding felt kind of weird at first, but I reluctantly got used to it. I already pumped him a bottle for the ceremony. I also made a formula bottle. He drinks both, but he loves mommy's breast.

           After a few more minutes, Kyren came out of the bathroom fully dressed. He laughed once he saw what Kyren Jr. was doing. "Every time I turn around that nigga got a titty in his mouth," he laughed.

           "Shut up," I cut my eyes at him. "And don't call my baby a nigga."

            "Aunty Lyric!" Khyla ran into my room.