•24

I don't care what they say
Cause I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding your love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding your love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open
Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that their goal
Is to keep me from falling
But nothing's greater than the rush that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I'm going crazy, maybe, maybe
But I don't care what they say I'm in love with you
: Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

                     Lyric P.O.V.

             "I'm in love with a boy. But he's got a girl at home. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do," I sang working the machine. I'm currently at K&N and my little one is jumping around in my stomach. I've grown to love my son. I'm so attached to my stomach, that I think I'm gonna cry when it leaves. But I can't wait to bond with my baby outside of the womb. He is my everything.

            "Wassup with my nephew?" Khalil asked.

           "Where my plate?" Chance asked.

          "He's fine and its at my locker fuckin idiot," I replied.

        "Thank you darling," he cooed.

         King and I found out we were having a boy and he told everybody. He even post it all over social media. I wasn't actually feeling that, but oh well. It's his child too. I guess. Anyways me and my Chance went shopping immediately after finding out the gender. King didn't wanna come and Kai was visiting her brother, so it was just us.

            "I bought you something for your baby," Chance said. Chance is really peculiar. He's black, but he was adopted by a mixed couple. His dad is Japanese and African while his mom is white and Puerto Rican, so sometimes he's quiet and sometimes he's way too loud. He's also rich, so he could have bought my child a new car. He told me that he works here to make friends. But he's really sweet and a good shoulder to cry on. He's just like my Chance.

            "I'm almost afraid to ask what it is," I mumbled.

           "As you should be," he laughed. "They were talking about throwing you a work baby shower, and while I do love you. I don't love you enough to spend my free time around these people for you."

              "Well I love you too, even though you don't love me enough," I laughed.

           "Is Lyric here?" I heard King ask. I turned and saw him walking over with a bag in his hand.

           "Right over there," Gavin pointed. He walked on over to me, Chance, and Khalil.

         "Wassup Khalil and Chance?" He nodded.

          "Wassup man?" Khalil dapped him. Chance simply nodded. Then Chance pulled my arm.

             "Yes honey?" I asked him.

            "I like the other Chance better. Dump him," he whispered to me.

           "Chance has a girlfriend," I whispered back.

            "Okay and he had a wife. If you ruined a marriage, a relationship should be a piece of cake," he muttered.

              "Chance!" I exclaimed. "Khalil get him."