•25

Woman to woman
If you've ever been in love
Then you know how I feel
And woman to woman
Now, if you were in my shoes
Wouldn't you have done the same thing too

Oh, oh, woman to woman
Can't you see where I'm coming from
Woman to woman
Ain't that the same thing you would've done

Woman to woman
Now should I just step aside
And let her take what's rightfully mine

Oh, oh, woman to woman
Was I right or was I wrong
I ain't gonna let you break up my happy home

Now woman to woman
Now you see I don't want no trouble now
I hope you understand
I love that man and he's mine
: Woman To Woman by Shirley Brown

Kyren P.O.V.

"Baby. I'm dying of starvation," Lyric whined.

"You just ate," I rolled my eyes.

"And I wanna eat again," she said pushing my head.

"Fat ass," I mumbled.

"Ass fat, yeah I know," she sang.

This is what I loved about Lyric's pregnancy. She wasn't sensitive about everything. Lauren cried if I didn't say her dress was pretty. She is really being a cry baby through her pregnancy. Lyric seems secure with her weight. But I think every time she hears the baby's heart beats, it lifts her spirits.

"Baby. My booty getting big, you feel it," Lyric asked pushing her ass into my manhood.

"Yeah. Now move," I pushed her. She got right back in front of me bending over.

"Look. Booty much bigger. I think its the baby fat," she said.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I'm horny," she whined.

"You always horny," I rolled my eyes.

"Kingggggg," she whined grabbing me.

"You one horny motherfucker," I laughed kissing her neck. "But we're not having sex right now," I said getting up from the couch.

"Then can you make me some chicken, cheese rice please?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. I smiled.

"So since you can't get sex, you go for food. I guess," I shrugged. She jumped up and down excitedly.

"Yessss! Baby I love you. You know that right?" She asked. I cut my eyes at her.

"You want fried chicken or grilled chicken?" I asked her. She thought for a moment.

"Can you make two different kinds with one of each?" She asked.

"Sure baby," I said pecking her lips.

"Oh and baby. If you still want me to meet with Lauren, I will," she smiled. I gave her a look. "What? I'm agreeing to talk to your wife."

"Why the sudden change of heart?" I asked.

"I mean. You sit up here and run around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to make sure we got everything we need, giving us what we want, and making sure we straight. The least we could do is sit down and talk cordially for you," she explained.