Gonta Gokuharu (Gonta & Friends)

This is technically late? Lay off please, I didn't realise it was the first today. Sorry xx

I usually go for order of things that have been requested, but tbf I've literally had requests from almost a year ago that I haven't done and it's gotten to the point that I can't physically remember who asked for what and when they asked for it. Plus, this is 100% owed to the person who requested, as they did a beautiful drawing of Kirumi for me, and you should definitely go check it out.

So this is written for princess-of-echoes who requested a sick Gonta who doesn't want to worry his friends. They also didn't want anything shippy, and as usual, you wish is my command! Hope you enjoy, your drawing was amazing ♡

Gonta slumped his head on the table, his head pounding, as if a lion was trapped in there, trying to escape its cage. He groaned, closing his eyes in an attempt to ease the pain. It didn't work, reducing Gonta to near tears, but he couldn't allow himself to be so weak. His friends relied on his strength, especially as he lacked any other quality like intelligence or logic, and even a moment of weakness for Gonta was damaging enough for the male.

Usually, the cafeteria would be full of people; Kirumi would always be found making cups of tea or cooking meals for the other students, Korekiyo would be found sat at the table, having a small conversation with the busy maid as he read over some of his anthropology books, and other students would constantly burst into the room for a few seconds for reasons such as getting drinks or trying to find the two other students. However, today the cafeteria was eerily lonely, and the usual buzz of people was replaced with silence. It was nice for Gonta, the tranquillity of the scene doing wonders for easing the never-ending pounding, and it was nice to have a few minutes to himself. He loved his friends, but being trapped in a place like they were in really made you value your alone time, especially if you grew up mainly on your own like Gonta had.

He heard the door slowly creak open, and quickly removed his head from the table. Straightening his posture, he blinked rapidly in hopes of selling the image of himself being fine. He mentally sighed in joy when he saw it was only Kirumi.

"Good morning, Gokuharu." Kirumi politely smiled, dusting off her dress. Gonta smiled back.

"G-Gonta wishes you a good morning too!" He stuttered, stifling a cough at the end of his sentence. Kirumi furrowed her brows, taking a seat beside Gonta.

"Pardon me for intruding, and you may stop me if I'm stepping out of place, but are you feeling alright Gonta?" She asked, concern laced in her tone. Gonta sighed.

"Gonta is fine." He insisted rudely. Kirumi almost stumbled backwards, but managed to compose herself as she stood back up. She nodded, but Gonta could tell that she didn't quite believe him.