Rantaro Amami (Shuichi x Kokichi Part 2)

Ok, before I say anything about this request or anything about this, I want to thank everyone. At the time I started writing this (23/06/18 and bloody 7:37 in the morning) we were at #2 in the goodbyedespair tag. I just wanted to take this to thank you all for reading this, voting on this and commenting and keeping my spirits up with giving me these requests. I'm far from an amazing writing, but the fact you're all willing to give me a chance and let me write and contribute towards this fandom truly warms my heart. Thank you all for getting this book this far.

We also reached over 800 reads. I'm so happy and shocked. Once again, thank you!

Anyway, on to the request:

So I wrote a sickfic!Kokichi x Shuichi for anonymous, and they requested a part two. After some long and confusing discussion, we both finally understood what was asked for. They asked for: Rantaro is the sick one, and it's part two to Shuichi x Kokichi

That should make enough sense. If you don't understand, you will as you read on. Enjoy!

-_Sykopath_

Whilst Shuichi had taken the brunt of Kokichi's illness, Rantaro had still been the one to initially take the supreme leader into his care. Shuichi may have dealt with Kokichi for longer than Rantaro had, but by the time Shuichi had properly began taking care of Kokichi, the germs and bacteria surrounded him had become quite harmless, or vanished.

The power of the human body, am I right?

Unfortunately, bacteria and germs don't suddenly disappear. Your body isn't Barry Scott, and with a bang, the dirt isn't gone. Besides, Rantaro didn't exactly want to know if Shuichi and Kokichi had banged to get the dirt away anyway.

Moving on.

Being the considerate friend he always was, Rantaro had managed to get himself ill. If he hadn't had been so caring towards Kokichi and if he hadn't offered to look after the smaller student, he may have found himself in a completely different situation. Maybe he'd have been sat in the cafeteria next to Kaede without feeling the need to vomit everywhere. Of course, that would be in a perfect world, and that hardly existed here.

Sure, he was in the cafeteria. And yes, he was sat next to Kaede, as well as Korekiyo. However, the rest of his ideal situation hadn't been answered, and there he was sat, listening to the rest of his classmates ramble on about different situations whilst he attempted not to puke on any of them. Multi-tasking was something he was good at surprisingly, and he was sure Kirumi would be proud.

A nudge disturbed him from his thoughts and he quietly sighed. He turned to face Korekiyo, his eyebrows raised. 

"Is something bothering you, Amami?" He asked quietly, leaning close to the green-haired male. Amami shook his head, attempting to keep the conversation to a minimal. The less he spoke, the less sick he would feel. Korekiyo seemed to accept his answer, nodding. However, the look on his face (or what Rantaro could see of his face) seemed rather disbelieving.

"So, it's agreed. We'll split off into the groups and see if we can find anything else, alright?" Kaede asked. Rantaro looked up. He hadn't paid any attention what-so-ever, and they finally had a plan? He was planning to reside to his room and rest, but if his classmates were asking of something from him, he'd have no other choice but to comply.

"That sounds lovely, Akamatsu." He smiled, gritting his teeth inside his mouth. She smiled back, before laughing. He tilted his head, confused.

"You might want to go catch your group, Amami, seeing as Ouma's already dragged Shuichi off."