Juzo Sakakura (Juzo x Kyosuke)

So, to start off with, this will be my last chapter before re-opening the requests. It's been long enough, and I know I gave a date, and it's not the date yet, but I love writing these, and my passions back, and my grieving's done with. There's not point sitting around and doing nothing, and these actually take my mind off a lot. I hope that's alright with you, so you can now request anything you want!

On a different note, thank you so much for 1k reads! I'm sure when I started this we had literally only reached 900, and we're suddenly at 1k. Thank you all so much, I can't express how happy I am, and how much I love you all for giving this book so much love.

This is the first official sickfic for the anime in this book! Woo! I thought I'd start the anime-part off with my favourite from it being sick. Opps. Lets appreciate Juzo Sakakura for a couple of minutes. 

There we go. Appreciation, complete. 

Anyway. Basically just sick Juzo and fluffy Juzo x Kyosuke because no one wants to talk about strong and best boy's death so lets ignore it.

I don't even care if this happened like years ago I'm still fucking depressed over it. As well as Taka's and Kirumi's, but that's something else.

This is definitely my worst one yet. I'm so sorry.

Anyway, enjoy! These beginning parts are getting to long. Next one wont be, promise!

-_Sykopath_

Juzo hadn't thought much about it. The kids at Hope's Peak usually gave him an earful, which usually resulted in some sort of headache. He didn't usually mind, after all, someone had to do the job, and he seemed to be the only one capable of scaring off the reserve course students.

Some kids just didn't learn, no matter how much sense you try to punch into them.

He had been through his usual Hope's Peak day. Punch the shi- Educate the reserve course students on their standing in the school, ensure none of the Hope's Peak ultimates had disappeared, listen to Chisa rant on about some sort of 'cinnamon roll' (he didn't understand, he wasn't sure he ever would), make sure the Hope's Peak participants left the school and then leave for future foundation.

Sure, his schedule was boring, and most of the time it got a bit repetitive, but he did enjoy... lecturing the students about their places in the school. Call him sadistic or psychotic, but it was the only thing that brought something different to his day. Each kid has a different stance and body type, and require a different hit.

Moving on wards to the present instead of the past.

He'd walked into Future Foundation headquarters, almost chuckling at the fear in some of the people's eyes. He may be a part of a foundation to restore hope, and he may be a division leader, but people still feared him. Juzo couldn't exactly blame them, seeing as the sixth division didn't stand for peaceful talks.

What did you seriously expect from their division leader being Juzo, though?

As per usual, the start of the Future Foundation day was graced with a meeting. Something with statistics, or hope restoration, or something to do with hope and the world. Juzo couldn't exactly say he cared, or that he particularly paid any interest to these meetings. However, his attendance was mandatory, and he usually only attended for Kyosuke's sake, or from one of Chisa's many threats.

Surprisingly, he was one of the first leaders to have appeared. He was usually one of the last to turn up, minus the swimmer and lucky kid, as well as the animator usually appearing half way through a conversation.

With the pounding in his head, he wasn't entirely sure if he could actually push himself to sit through one of these meetings. He had suffered worse, especially with living the majority of high school life inside of the ring, so he couldn't exactly excuse himself because of a dumb headache. However, if worse came to the worst, he could always count on Ikue or someone.

He rested his head on the table, groaning. Why did he even agree to be apart of Future Foundation, as well as security of Hope's Peak? He definitely didn't get enough recognition for everything he did for, and with, them.

He slowly raised his head at the sound of the door creaking. It quickly closed behind the person, and Juzo sighed. It was only Kyosuke, and the boxer wasn't surprised. He always arrived promptly to the meetings, and was never seen to arrive late. Kyosuke remained silent, which Juzo was thankful for, as he placed his belongings on the table, taking a seat beside Juzo. 

"It's been a while since you've been like this." He commented, smoothing the boxer's hair away from his face. "What's gotten to you this time?"

Juzo raised an eye at the comment, confused. He couldn't ever remember being in a state like this, so why could Kyosuke?

"Your incredibly sweaty, and you look exhausted." Kyosuke explained. Way to state the obvious, Juzo thought to himself, but would never bring himself to be rude to one of the only important people in his life. "You haven't been like that since boxing, back at Hope's Peak."

Juzo groaned, failing to roll his eyes. Of course Kyosuke would remember his boxing days, and of course he would remember the last time he was in a state was because of the said-sport. 

"What does that have to do with it?" He muttered. "I'm fine."

Kyosuke raised an eyebrow, and almost let out a snort. He wasn't sure when fine translated into being a literal mess, but he was sure the author would know. Not that he'd bother asking, but worst came to the worst, she could be his last resort.

"And pigs can fly." He muttered, taking a seat next to the boxer. The boxer, confused, raised his eyebrows, trying to work out the logic of Kyosuke's statement. Kyosuke halfheartedly chuckled.

"You're in a worse state than I thought." He concluded, sighing. Juzo rolled his eyes, before groaning at the pain it caused his ever-throbbing head. Kyosuke stroked his hair, attempting to soothe the brown-haired male. Juzo muttered something, but it was incoherent to both males, and it left them in silence.

Frustrated with the boxer, Kyosuke took the matters into his own hands. He quickly sent a text to Chisa, apologising to her and explaining that neither he or Juzo would attend the meeting, and asking her to explain it to Kazuo. Afterwards, he lifted Juzo's arm, encouraging him to stand. Juzo sighed, following the white-haired male. He could trust Kyosuke, and he knows that he would never do anything purposely to hurt him.

"We're going back to my place, and your resting. No questions, understood?"

Juzo nodded, too exhausted and in too much pain to argue. He allowed Kyosuke to lead them off, his mind too hazy to figure out the way himself. He wasn't entirely sure when they had settled in Kyosuke's car, but they had done. He sat shotgun, Kyosuke moving to close the door, pausing.

Kyosuke lent down, kissing Juzo's forehead. Juzo smiled lightly, nuzzling his head into Kyosuke's neck for a couple of seconds, the comfort easing his pain in the slightest. Kyosuke smiled.

"Love you buddy." Juzo mumbled, his breathing evening out.

"Love you to."