Kokichi Ouma (Kokichi x Kaito)

Prompt given by the ever so lovely and overly patient SheMyCrabQueen, who requested: Can you do a Ouma X Kaito Sick Fic I don't Care which one is sick

With such little to go on, and seeing as they didn't mind what I wrote and who I wrote about, I made this little thing up. Hope it's alright:

Set during Chapter 5 when Kokichi uses the exisals to get Kaito (you know what I'm on about, I'm bad at explanations). Kaito doesn't have his deteriorating health, and Kokichi's is planning something whilst having Kaito locked up in the bathroom. However, when Kokichi begins to drive his plan, he doesn't seem to be in the best of shape and Kaito helps him out.

I think that makes enough sense.

Thanks! Sorry it took so long, thanks for understanding!

-_Sykopath_

Kaito sighed, leaning against the door. If he had the will and energy to annoy Kokichi, he'd have continued banging on the door. He'd only stopped from sympathy for the supreme leader, but also because he was getting fed up with himself.

Pressing his ear to the door, Kaito sighed. He could hear movement on the other side, so he gathered that Kokichi, or someone at least, was planning something. Kaito groaned, he wasn't willing to put up with any of Kokichi's bullshit. From the sounds of things, Kokichi (or whoever was behind the door, but Kaito was confident no one would bother with him besides Kokichi) was dragging something, but to what he was dragging, or why he was dragging it, was unbeknown to Kaito.

Kaito shook his head. He was starting to get incredibly bored. Whilst entertainment wasn't something Kaito usually thought about, stuck staring at the same four walls and the same objects inside the walls did things to the mind. If he didn't receive company within the next few hours he was sure he would definitely go insane. He wasn't sure who that would affect, Kokichi, himself, or the others, but he quite simply didn't care.

"Momota-chan~!"

Kaito groaned. His assumption had been correct, and it was one time he really wished he had been the idiot his classmates had labelled himself as. At this point, he was seeming more like his sidekick and less like himself.

Psh, he was kidding himself. There was no way he was at the level of logic Shuichi had. He hardly had the brain cells to dress himself correctly, and he even failed at that.

"The fuck do you want, you gremlin." He muttered angrily, pounding the door once with his fist.

"What makes you think I want something?" Kokichi asked innocently. Kaito glared at the wall, imagining it was the purple-haired prankster. Had it been, he would've totalled beaten the shit out of it. He definitely wouldn't have let Kokichi win. Not after last time.

"When the fuck don't you want something." Kaito replied. "You're always up to something, and I won't fall for you schemes."

"Nishishish!" Kokichi laughed. "I wouldn't be so sure!"

What Kaito didn't know, was how defenceless Kokichi was at this moment. He was heavily leaning onto the door, supporting himself. He could barely keep himself upright, how the hell would he convince Kaito to fall into his plan? However, doesn't the saying go what they don't know can't hurt them?

Kaito growled, shaking his head. He pounded his fist on the door again. He wouldn't let Kokichi win him over. He wouldn't be shown up to be an idiot. He didn't have to be like Shuichi, he just had to be smarter than usual, be unsuspecting. Take Kokichi on like a man.