Kiyotaka Ishimaru (Kiyotaka x Mondo)

Kiyotaka is hands down my favourite overall character. Only fair that I post something to share my love for him! If you also read the last chapter, you'd have probably guessed I liked his character, from how out of place he probably would've been in a Makoto chapter, but he still featured in it a lot. Opps. Enjoy!

This has been in my drafts for over a month. Seeing as requests are closed, I thought I might as well finish it now. Better late than never. Opps.

-_Sykopath_

Mondo never really understood Kiyotaka's devotion to school. Sure, his talent was being a Moral Compass, but it seemed that his own talent usually drove Taka to levels of insanity that his boyfriend could never understand, no matter how hard he tried.

Mondo hadn't ever really thought of Kiyotaka's determination with education to be unusual to begin with. Most students should've had an attitude like him, and Mondo admittedly needed a better one as well. However, Taka's dismissal for his own health was something Mondo wouldn't ever want Taka to sacrifice. Again.

He remembers it being a Monday. Most Hope Peak students dreaded Monday's, like most people in the world did, and Mondo was one of them. Mondays were the days that Hope's Peak pushed people to learn about other's talents. For example, last week, they had a huge explanation from the Ultimate Gymnast on how she'd gotten her talent, and what it included. He couldn't say it was interesting whatsoever, seeing as he had no connections to her, and seeing as she wore quite revealing clothing. He was quite happy in his relationship, so he had no reason to listen or look at her.

This week, somehow, it had been delegated to his boyfriend, Kiyotaka. He probably would've turned up for this one, knowing how his boyfriend would've shouted at him if he didn't turn up for school, but also because he loved hearing Taka talk. Whether it was about school and his personal interests, or just something random in general, like the weather, he just loved hearing his boyfriend's loud, but calming voice. Damn, Mondo was getting soft. Taka's fault, once again, he thought to himself. Definitely not his own.

Anyway. He remembers turning up early this time. The usually held the talks in some sort of big hall Mr Kizakura and Mr Kirigiri had built whilst opening Hope's Peak. It was where any sort of assembly of the students were to be held, and it was where Taka was currently setting up his presentation. He had worked hard on it, Mondo knew, and refused to let Mondo know anything about it before the actual presentation. It was kinda cute, but Mondo just wished that his boyfriend had let him help. Not that he'd anything useful, but still.

He walked over to Taka, who was currently fussing with a laptop that had been plugged in to show some sort of presentation on a big screen. He probably should've asked Chihiro to help him out, seeing as he usually wasn't the computer type of guy. Not that he was bad with computers, but Mondo knew Taka preferred his traditional ways. Regardless, he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, resting his head on his shoulder. He felt Taka turn around before sighing, hugging him back lightly before turning back around.

"Thought you didn't like PDA." He muttered. Taka shook his head, but focused on what he was doing. He didn't give a verbal reply, which was the first sign to something being wrong with him. Taka would always find something to say to him, no matter what was going on. He knew it wasn't anything personal, but Mondo did take a little offence in Taka's silence.

Regardless, he kept his arms around Taka, lifting his head to only rest his chin on Taka's shoulder instead. He did think it a bit weird for Taka to radiate the heat he did, seeing as Mondo was usually the warmer one in the relationship. However, he seemed to ignore this, deciding that being the one to receive warmth instead of give it was actually quite nice.

"Got to finish setting up." Taka mumbled, trying to move away from Mondo. Mondo looked up, watching as Taka coughed into his sleeve. He sighed, shaking his head.

"Why'd you even care." Mondo muttered, letting go of his boyfriend regardless. Once again, his boyfriend coughed, followed soon afterwards by a sneeze. Mondo shook his head. Why was his boyfriend, knowing what state he was in, try to continue with some dumb presentation that none of the students would really care about?

"You should go back to your dorm, y'know?" Mondo said, looking at Taka. The boy said nothing, looking away. He clearly felt guilty, not being able to finish his presentation. As well as this, he knew that Taka worked hard on it, and for Taka to not present it, it would really hurt and upset the boy. Taka shook his head.

"I can talk to Leon, y'know? He said he's gonna bullsh- I mean... gonna make stuff up as he goes along for his, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it for you." Mondo offered. Taka looked away, but ultimately nodded. Mondo smiled, quickly sending a text to Leon, who accepted the offer, before unplugging Taka's laptop and closing it. He could always get someone like Chihiro or Leon to give it to him after the presentation. It wasn't one of his priorities at the moment, so he didn't really care.

"Leon says he'll do it." He said. Taka nodded, but he didn't really seem to be listening. Mondo furrowed his eyebrows.

"You alright?" Mondo asked, pulling Taka into a hug. Taka placed his head on Mondo's chest, leaning heavily onto the biker. Kiyotaka didn't even bother trying to disguise how crap he felt anymore, seeing as someone was going to replace his presentation.

"Just wanna sleep." He mumbled, sniffling into Mondo's jacket. Mondo was taken aback. His boyfriend didn't get upset over things like this. If anything, he powered on through, making sure his studies were his priority.

"T-Taka, are you crying?"

This only made his boyfriend bury his head further into his chest. Not that Mondo minded. He'd look after his boyfriend as much as he could.

"Do you just wanna go back to one of our dorms?" Mondeo asked, stroking Taka's hair. He could feel Taka nod in his chest and picked his boyfriend up. Kiyotaka giggled before coughing, leaning into his boyfriend.

Mondo made his way to the exit, nodding at Leon who had entered the room.

"Lets take you away then, prince charming"

I lost interest in writing this. =/ Hard times, just can't really be bothered to write or do anything. Hope this is alright. Don't expect an update for a couple of days either. As much as I'd like to give you one, it more than likely won't come. Thanks for understanding. x