Why I've closed the requests (REOPENED - IGNORE)

If you haven't checked out this for a little, or read the description for a couple of minutes, you won't have known that I've closed my requests.

THIS IS NOT PERMANENT

Also, if you have made a request that I haven't yet written before the requests were closed, do not panic. It will be written. It'll just take me a couple of weeks to get it out. It will come, I promise you all.

Recently, I've just not been into writing. There's a personal reason, but I'm going to just blame this from the exhaustion of being back at school. I've overloaded myself with too much to work on, and I can't focus on everything at once. Which is what I was trying to do.

Side note. It doesn't work, don't try it.

That isn't the sole reason I've closed the requests.

A couple of days ago, I received the news that my dog, who I've had in my life since I was one or two, is going to be put down. There's nothing that can be done, but I know that if I even attempt to write anything at the moment, I'll be too upset and in the wrong mind frame to write anything worth reading.

I don't want anyone's sympathy from this. My dog's old, and she lived a good life while she's been around. I don't want her suffering (which, whilst she's alive, she is), so I know that this is what she needs.

But if I'm to continue writing this, I'm needing to be honest with you guys. Not sharing this with you is not an option for me. You don't deserve this to just get closed down without an explanation.

As well as this, in a months time (roughly speaking, it's like the 6th of July or something that I go) I'm going away on a school trip for a couple of days. I won't be able to update anything whilst away, so there isn't much point keeping the requests open.

So to give myself time to grieve and to get my shit together, I'll be closing the requests on this book. I may add a couple of updates to it whilst it's closed, but until they're re-opened, I won't promise to update this at all.

I am looking to re-open the requests. The date I've chosen (roughly, no promises, but I'll try):

July 10th?

It's just kinda easier for me to get my shit together, and to have a good time away and to just kind of become me again.

I will be looking to try and post these requests I've received (if you asked for one which I haven't written, and you don't see your request on this list, please let me know. I'll make a note of it and make sure I remember to do it.)

Kaede Akamatsu x Himiko Yumeno with sick!Himiko (Current focus)

Kaito Momota x Kokichi Ouma. I'm not entirely sure what the request is without looking back on it, but I'm sure they asked for a sick!Kokichi. (They didn't mind, so I've decided to do sick! Kokichi.)

Kaito Momota x Shuichi Saihara with sick!someone (Same person requested, they didn't mind which one I did again)

Part 2 to Kokichi Ouma x Shuichi Saihara but with sick!Rantaro

They should be in order of what was requested. Or in any case, the order I'll be completing them in. I definitely know that the Kaede x Himiko one was requested ages ago, and I really need to get into writing it.

Once again, I promise you I will reopen it. I may open it before the date, maybe after. I hope you can all understand why.

Anyway. I'll get to doing the first request.

Stay safe, I love you all. I hope you can all understand my reasoning, and lets just hope these days fly past. Thank you all, once again.

Update - 3/7/18

Requests have been reopened. I'm still going away to Belgium on the 9th, and no updates will happen for like a week since then, but because of reaching 1k reads, I've reopened them. I'll accept any request. Please request away, and enjoy. I love you all.

-_Sykopath_