Ibuki Mioda (Ibuki & Friends)

Someone wanted an Ibuki sickfic, but they didn't have any scenario, and didn't want any ships. So I've tried to put in some characters that could look after her without making it shippy. Enjoy!!

-_Sykopath_

Ibuki sighed, raising her head from her pillow. It could've have been too late, due to the morning announcement only just having been played. She couldn't exactly remember what time the announcement played, but she couldn't blame herself. Her head was incredibly foggy, and trying to think of something logical in that haze was a battle she was definitely going to lose.

"Just like Byakuya's battle against Teruteru." She thought to herself, before shaking her head. She couldn't be thinking about the awful fate of the Affluent Progeny, nor Chef. Neither could be to blame, it was that stupid bear, and they would overcome him. She was sure of it.

Rising from her bed, she stumbled before groaning. Her body felt incredibly heavy, and she could hardly walk in a straight line. As well as that, she had risen far too early, dizziness overtaking her vision.

She couldn't let this get her down, she had to make her way to the hotel. Everyone would be waiting there. If she didn't turn up, she'd definitely be questioned, and some people would lose trust in her. She definitely didn't want that. She loved her friends, no matter how weird some of them got.

Shaking her head, she worked up the determination to walk out of her cottage, despite still being in her night clothing. Silently, she closed her door, gripping onto for a few extra moments to stabilise herself.

Someone had began calling out her name, and she looked up. Turning around, she found herself faced with the Swordswoman, a concerned look etched onto her face. She tilted her head, silencing the groan that wished to escape her.

"Pekoyama!" She greeted with a smile on her face. "You wanna hear a song~?"

Of course, she had been in no state to play Peko music. Had the woman requested it, though, she wouldn't have hesitated to play one of her hit songs. Perhaps her newer songs would be more fitted to the other woman-

"I'm quite alright, thank you Mioda." Peko politely declined. "I was wondering if you were alright, however. Now that I'm closer it's clear that you are in no state to come and join us. Perhaps you should return to your-"

"What?" She asked, practically shouting. There was no way she was going to miss breakfast. "Ibuki's fine, Pekoyama! You're worrying too much. If she put on a show, you'd enjoy it a lot! Perhaps it would calm you do-"

She interrupted herself with a cough. Peko was quick with her actions, patting her softly, but firm enough for results, on her back. She whispered something encouraging before Ibuki spat onto the path infront of her, away from Pekoyama, embarrassed. 

"I... uh...Sor-"

"It's quite alright." Peko dismissed, holding onto her arm. She looked at her arm intensely, trying to figure why Pekoyama would be holding onto her. "However, if you are insisting that you are fit enough to come and join us for breakfast, I must assist you there. I do not trust you to make that distance on your own."

Ibuki groaned, wishing the other girl would mind her own business and just back off a little. Sure, it was kind of nice for someone to be concerned about her, but she could look after herself. She wasn't like Komaeda, who could, and would, get himself into situations he'd need help out of.

"Fine." She muttered, beginning to walk before stumbling. Peko's other arm caught her, steadying her, before a small smile graced her face. Ibuki smiled. She liked it when her classmates smiled.