Shuichi Saihara (Shuichi x Kiibo)

Updates might be incredibly slower, as at the moment I'm focusing a lot more on my other book (Which I think I've already said before), but I'm kinda out of ideas for it, so it slows this process down a lot more. This book is more of a hobby for me to write, but my other book is my main priority. However, I still will take requests, it just might take me a lot longer to write, like a week or two, instead of just a couple of days. Hope this is all alright for you all. Anyway, moving on.

I love writing sick!Shuichi and this was requested by UltimateStrawberry Who asked for: Umm.. Can you do a Kiibo x Shuichi? Make Shuichi sick and a Nurse Kiibo? //insert Ouma interacting

It didn't really work out like that. But it's been days since this has been requested and I have another request I promised I was working on (still havent. fuck) and everything kinda toppling over so it's the best I can do. If you want a rewrite then please message me and once things have smoothed out I'll look into rewriting it. I'm so sorry. 

Anyway! Enjoy! Hope you like it UltimateStrawberry, and the rest of you!

-_Sykopath_

Kiibo looked around, confused. Whilst he was usually the earliest to the cafeteria out of his classmates (seeing as he had no need for sleep, he would usually arrive early), it still shocked him at how long it took the rest of his classmates to file in.

After him, of course, was Kirumi. Acting as the mother of their group, she would always arrive promptly, beginning breakfast. He'd sometimes start a conversation with her, but he usually knew Kirumi had a busy schedule despite the games going on, and nevertheless usually dropped it after a couple of minutes.

After Kirumi, Korekiyo would usually arrive. Kiibo wouldn't say he was friends with Kiyo, far from it, but he still would hold a conversation with Kiyo. After Kiyo was usually Rantaro or Angie, sometimes both at the same time, and he wouldn't really talk to them either. He had more success with Rantaro than Angie, admittedly, but he still wouldn't hold a conversation with either of them.

After the three of them, Shuichi would normally arrive. However, today was a bit different. It gave Kiibo an unsettled feeling, the order of his classmates being muddled up, but nonetheless, he continued with his day.

Kokichi would arrive immediately after Shuichi, almost coincidentally, and begin pestering him. However, seeing as Shuichi wasn't present (which, had saddened Kokichi as well as himself), Kokichi began pestering Kiibo.

"Kiiboy~" He whined. Kiibo sighed, turning his head.

"What, Ouma." He sighed. Kokichi looked up at him with a devilish smirk. If Kiibo had proper eyes, he probably would've rolled them.

"Do robots have dicks?" He cackled. Kiibo glared at him, shaking his head.

"Leave the virgin alone, you fucking failed abortion!" Miu shouted. Kiibo turned around. Whilst he was dealing with Kokichi, Miu, Kaede and Ryouma had all entered the cafeteria. Kaede smiled at him, offering a hello before talking to Rantaro. Miu sat next to him, rambling on about upgrades she'd add, and different features she'd incorporate into him. He nodded, but he couldn't really focus on what she was saying. He had some sort of unsettled feeling in what would be his stomach. Maybe he was malfunctioning. He could perhaps talk to Miu about that.

Soon afterwards, Tsumugi, Himiko and Tenko all arrived, Gonta following after them hurriedly.

"Gonta so sorry he late!" He shouted. Kiibo smiled at him.