Makoto Naegi (Makoto x Kyouko)

Requested by UltimateStrawberry who requested - Can you make a Naegi x Kyoko? also... can you make Naegi the one that's sick with a sneezy stuffy nose and a fever that's taking over him? Please? :)

Hope you all enjoy!

-_Sykopath_

"Naegi, you're late. Your tardiness won't be accepte-" Kiyotaka's voice was the first thing that flooded through Makoto's ears, deafening him and causing his headache to increase in pain.

"Kyoudai, give the guy a break, will ya?" Mondo, who happened to be sat beside Kiyotaka, sighed, shaking his head at Kiyotaka's behaviour. Kiyotaka seemed reluctant, but he sat down regardless. Makoto sighed, mumbling an apology to Kiyotaka. Considering the fact he had just lectured him on his tardiness, he seemed to dismiss the apology quite quickly, insisting that it was alright.

Makoto nodded, glad that he'd finally silenced himself. He loved his friends, sure, and he wouldn't change any of their behaviours for the world, but sometimes they got a bit loud, especially people like Kiyotaka and Leon. On days like this, he couldn't deal with it, but it was clear that Kiyotaka was trying his best to keep quiet. It was a start.

He took a seat next to Kyouko, staying silent. He rested his head on the table, waiting for someone to start the conversation. Nothing was said, so he raised his head, faced with his classmates, minus Sayaka and Leon whose fates shan't be talked about, all looking concerned. He sighed, resting his head back on his arms.

"For a lucky student Naegi, you sure seem to have quite bad luck." Byakuya commented, pushing his glasses further up his face. Makoto knew that he attempted to come across as villainous and malicious, but he truly did care for Makoto and some of their classmates. He was glad that he did allow himself some moments to show his care, no matter how stuck up he sounded.

"Bad luck?" He mumbled, looking back up. Had it been this bright before? He squinted his eyes, looking at the Ultimate Affluent Progeny who sighed, shaking his head. He muttered something Makoto couldn't quite hear, but it was certain some of his classmates heard him, seeing as they agreed with him.

"Togami's right." Kyouko muttered, leaning down to talk to him. He was glad the girl had the initiative to be quiet, but he was a bit insulted that she lent down to talk to him. He could've heard her fine if she was sat up. "You're in a state, and you'll reduce the rest of us to your condition if you don't return to your room."

He looked up, shocked. Why would they insist he left? Sure, he was pretty useless, and they all had amazing talents compared to him, but he tried really hard in the trial, and he found Leon guilty. What had he done wrong?

"Y-You haven't done anything wrong, Naegi." Chihiro whispered, placing her hand over one of his. She was attempting to comfort him, and he appreciated it. She was quite a nice girl, he thought. One of the better ones, compared to Touko and Celestia. She reminded him of Kyouko a little, but she was a lot more open than Kyouko. Not that he minded.

"W-What do you mean?" He asked, coughing afterwards. Celestia's head snapped towards him, and she moved away a little, watching as he coughed. She seemed quite disgusted, and ordered Hifumi to follow her, which he did quite quickly. He would've rolled his eyes at that. Like a dog on a leash, Hifumi was to Celestia.

"Y-You asked w-what you'd done wrong. Y-You haven't done anything wrong, y-you're very helpful!" She insisted. He nodded. Kyouko agreed.

"Fujisaki is right. You haven't done anything wrong, Naegi. We just simply care for your well being, and insist that you gain some more logic and decide to retreat for the day."