Miu Iruma (Miu x Kiibo)

Requested by once again another anonymously who asked for: Kiibo x Miu? Miu overworking herself to the point she gets ill or something

Once again, got a bit carried away with trying to make it incredibly shippy instead of sicky... Sure it's there, but. I'd understand if they don't like it. Enjoy anyway.

-_Sykopath_

The times that Kiibo saw Miu  out of her workspace was few and far between. He understood why, and he loved that she worked so hard on making him the best robot she could, but sometimes he felt a bit left out. Nobody could blame him though, could they?

He walked into her workspace, sighing at the sight of his girlfriend. He loved her, he was sure he had already said that, but she was being too harsh on herself with these upgrades. He couldn't remember the last time he saw her sleeping in their ved instead of on one of her desks. It saddened him, but nothing wlike change the Inventors schedule, no matter how hard he tried.

He shook his head, sighing. Whilst it was one of the nights where Miu had informed him that she would be working late in her workshop, it still saddened him that she was pushing herself so far. The evidence of fatigue was present on her; her eyes drooping every so often, her poor posture and last of her slow movements as she continued to work.

Slowly, he began walking over to her. She was currently slumped  over her desk, her focus on the widget in front of her. She had a look confusion on her face, a bead of sweat slowly rolling down from her forehead. Kiibo sighed internally, stood behind the inventor.

Despite being quite close to the girl physically, she still didn't seem to notice her robotic boyfriend stood behind her. She still seemed focus on whatever she was building, most likely for her most recent projects for one of their classmates. Kiibo remained silent, continuing to stand behind his girlfriend. He watched her, her movements and occasional noise lulling Kiibo in some sort of tranquillity. In all fairness, he was a bit confused on how she hadn't fallen asleep herself.

After about twenty minutes, Kiibo had decided that enough was enough. He couldn't stand watching his girlfriend dig herself into such a state of fatigue. He could see how it was affecting her, so why couldn't she? Why wasn't she stopping herself?

"Miu." He softly spoke, clearing his voice soon afterwards. The inventor suddenly turned around, dropping a screwdriver whilst she was at it. She cursed as it hit her toe, before silently picking it up.

"Kiibs! What can I do for you?" She asked sweetly, smiling at her boyfriend.

"Would you perhaps come and join me? To sleep?" He asked. She laughed.

"You wanna get frisky?" She cackled, smirking at her boyfriend. Kiibo flushed a deep shade of red, shaking his head.

"N-No in that sense, Miu. I mean to-"

He was cut off by his girlfriend. Whilst she hadn't planned it, the coughing couldn't have been timed better. She leaned forwards, and sounded as if she was hacking up a lung. Kiibo quickly patted her back, murmuring words of sympathy to her.

" 'M sorry." She mumbled, twirling a bit of her hair in embarrassment. "Didn't mean to cut you off."

"Nonsense Miu. You shouldn't apologise. I wasn't offended. And besides, you can't help what shape of health you're in."

"You're too understanding, Kiibo." She muttered, shaking her head. Kiibo smiled, kissing her forehead.

"What were you so occupied with any?" He asked. She fumbled with her hair.

"I uh... well..."

"It was a new function for you." She sighed, looking away. "I know you're already happy and all but-"

"Miu." He whispered, taking a hold of her hands. She blushed looking away as she yawned. "I appreciate everything you've done for me. It's nice that you're thinking about me. However, your health shouldn't be at the cost of you trying to impress me."

"I-It's not like that!" She insisted. Kiibo smiled lightly, shaking his head.

"You don't have to impress me, Miu." He replied. "Whether it's your intention or not."

With that, he bent down, lifting the inventor up bridle style. She squeaked, clinging onto the robot. He may not have started off as a strong robot, but Gonta had been telling him how he got so strong, and had been helping him as well. Besides, Miu was hardly heavy, so he could carry her with ease.

"If anything, I should be trying to impress you. Now, to bed, isn't it?"

She giggled quietly, settling down into her boyfriends arm. It widened Kiibo's smile, and he was glad he had her cooperation. It would've made it more difficult for him, and it meant that she was finally admitting defeat. She coughed once again, not bothering to cover it up. Kiibo, once again, kissed her forehead, mumbling something to her.

As he began walking up their staircase, he looked down at his girlfriend with adoration. She had fallen asleep, snuggled up into his metal arms, a small, yet evident, smile place on her face. The concentration on her face had faded, and she looked incredibly peaceful in the arms of her boyfriend.

He opened their bedroom door, gently settling the inventor down on their bed. Despite being in a state of unconsciousness, she sneezed, turning over in there bed to snuggle further into their pillows. He laid down next to her, not bothering to plug himself in. He could charge at a later date, his systems could function days without charging, once again thanks to the sleeping girl beside him.

Even though he knew she was asleep, he shuffled along the bed to lay behind her. He knew it might've felt a bit uncomfortable for her as well, but he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. Now he was close to her, she felt a bit warmer than usual. He pecked the back of her neck, whispering a goodnight to the girl before closing his eyes. He couldn't fall asleep, but he like relishing in moments like this. He wouldn't change his girlfriend in any way, no matter how frustrating some of her habits could be.