Komaru Naegi (Komaru x Touko)

First request!

Send in by someone who'd rather remain anonymous, which is perfectly fine, but they sent in an amazing idea!

"Can you do a sickfic with Komaru and Touko in UTG post game while they're still in the city but after everything went down? I want Komaru to be the one to be sick, probably with a bad flu but not a stomach one please, just fever, sneezing, chills, fatigue and other stuff if you want. Maybe add some element of danger, because there are still monokumas around there at that time I think that always makes it more fun. And if you can make it as slow burn as possible, I'm not asking for anything insanely long, only as long as you're comfortable with as long as it shows Komaru getting sick not her being sick already at the beginning of the fic yknow? I'm okay with it being shippy or friendshippy as long as it's fluffy and just kinda highlights their relationship because really It's so cute!"

If this isn't good enough for the requester, please let me know and I'll see what I can do (whether that means re-writing or making a part two. If you do want a part two or rewrite, please let me know!)

- Pretty_Little_Syko

Touko knew Towa city still had it's fair share of problems, and still had its risks and dangers, but she definitely wouldn't have the city any other way. Whilst she missed Byakuya dearly, she knew that it was worth sacrificing all emotions for him to stay with Komaru, and she would never regret her decisions, even when Komaru and her didn't entirely get along.

Touko's day started out normally. She'd usually be the first to wake up out of the couple. Sometimes, she'd watch lovingly at her partner's sleeping form, soft and quiet snores leaving her mouth, the slow rise and fall of her body and the warmth her body provided for the women beside her who laid awake, and she had taken to watching her this morning.

Nothing had seemed off when her and Komaru (after her partner finally decided to cooperate and get ready for the day ahead, which was normal from the girl) had finished breakfast. They both ate in silence, Komaru still trying to rid herself of the slumber she'd woken from. Touko would usually cook for them, and she had done this time (despite claiming she was a horrendous cook, she was admittedly better than Komaru who had become accustomed to her food being delivered by the people who had imprisioned her), settling on making some pretty simple pancakes. Even though they both loved their Japanese culture, sometimes they did enjoy having a break from the Japanese dining and had settled for sometimes compromising their Japanese dishes for some western dishes.

Like before breakfast, everything had been fine after the girls finished eating. Touko had changed into her usual attire whilst Komaru showered and afterwards Komaru would change and they'd set off into Towa city to try and keep the peace and hope and destroy any lingering Monokuma's. As Touko began to pick up her toothbrush, she gasped at the feeling of arms wrapping around her. Quickly, she turned around to see the other female who had wrapped her arms around Touko's waist.

"W-What are y-you doing?!" Touko hissed, trying to pry Komaru's arms off her.

"Hey! How long have we been together and you still won't let me hug you." Komaru huffed, puffing out her cheeks, but admitted defeat, removing her arms from the writing prodigy.

After they had finished their morning routines, they both set out, heading out into the main parts of the city. Like stated before, Towa city still had its fair share of danger and risks, and one of the only things Future Foundation had asked for them to do whilst staying in the city was to maintain peace and hope in the city, and if any stray Monokuma's were found, they were to be destroyed, like all despair should be. It was a pretty good deal, her and Komaru being able to stay in Towa city, free of any responsibility with Future Foundation, and to only rid the city of Monokuma's.