Kirumi Toujo (Kirumi & Friends)

This was requested by my best friend Issy, A.K.A KirumiLikesCleaning, and she asked for: So, you know you've written a Sickfic collection? Is there any chance you could do a Kirumi sickfic, with her being overworked or something? I don't mind what ship, or if there even is a ship, but you know how much I love her, and I love you writing, so it'd mean a lot if you could write me something. Love you

Aww, love you too Issy! Of course I'd write you something. I hope this is good enough! I decided this would be similar to my Ibuki one, with some of the V3 lot to look after her. Hope you enjoy it, Issy!

-_Sykopath_

Kirumi didn't see herself as one of the students amongst her classmates. Despite K1-B0 taking title of the Ultimate Robot, she believed herself to be more of a robot than he was. She wasn't their classmate, merely just a liability, someone for them to use, and not give something in return.  Of course, with this mindset, she never set herself any targets of befriending her classmates, because what would the point be? Their minds were made up, as was hers, and there would be no convincing either party that she was nothing more than a mere tool to them all. 

However, that was Kirumi's ways of thinking about herself. If you had asked any of the other students, though, they would've interrupted Kirumi's presence in such a different manner. Some would refer to her as the mother of their group, so considerate and caring, and others would think of her as the shoulder to cry on, yet they would all give her anything in return. She may have only been a maid, but any effort she put in for the group was appreciated by every one of them. 

The only focus Kirumi had was to please her fellow classmates. Her mindset before Hope's Peak was to please her masters or mistresses, and seeing as she was no longer under any hold, she would have to settle with her so called friends, for no better word for it, being her masters and mistresses. Any request they had of her, she would have no choice but to fulfil it, seeing as she was now technically under the hold of them.

Of course, due to her mindset being so stubborn, her health was always second best to her. So long as her classmates were satisfied, she herself would not matter. None of her classmates, however, felt this way, and always wanted the best for Kirumi. She was so selfless, and dedicated herself to their needs, that none of them even would think twice about returning the favour for her.

The day had started off usual for all the students. Kirumi had been awake first, perhaps second to Kiibo, seeing as he never slept, and was already preparing breakfast for her classmates before any could even protest. She might have had a shaky night, and might have felt off, but nothing would stop her daily needs. It was her selfless devotion, after all.

She continued with her schedule even when the other students began filing in. Kirumi didn't expect any questions, or any conversation with her classmates at all. On the odd occasion, they would bid her a good morning, or ask how she was, but it was never further than that. She didn't mind, though, she was content with her classmates contributing as much as they wanted with her. She wasn't there to socialise, merely to offer her service. 

Which is why it came as a shock to her when Korekiyo took it upon himself to ask about her. Of course, second to Kirumi, he was one of the first to arrive, so it would seem unfair for him to provide company to himself, but it was still out of schedule for her.

Their conversation started off as small talk, to begin with. He asked about her well being, as well as bidding her a good morning, and she answered his questions, not missing a beat with her formalities.

"My, Toujo, I can't help but notice how awfully pale you are. Are you adequate that you are perfectly fine?

She paused, turning to face the Anthropologist. Since when was it his business to take interest in her affairs? Of course, it was still a question, so she had no choice but to answer.