Rantaro Amami (Rantaro & Friends)

And again, requested by the amazing shadow_dancer66 who requested Rantaro one because avocado boi and Rantaro has been avoiding his other classmates, not showing up to meals, ignoring them or hiding in his room all day. Kaito brings up Rantaro's disappearances and decides that Shuichi should investigate. Kokichi decides to go with Shuichi and the two head off to Rantaro's room where they find his room trashed with tissues, tea, a few buckets and other sock people things and Rantaro passed out with a high fever and sweating badly. Then Ouma gets Kurumi for help and at the end Rantaro is confused but grateful for everyone for caring.

Woo, that's a lot, but thank you so much for the detail! I did change a couple of parts, so I really hope you don't mind!

"Monokuma really keeps persisting with this damn motive. When's he gonna shut his fucking mouth and realise we ain't about the killing life." Kaito muttered as he dragged Shuichi along the hall. Shuichi shrugged, staying silent in fear of annoying either the robotic bear or his best friend. Perhaps he would've ended up annoying both.

"Maybe he's stubborn like you, Momota-Chan!" Kokichi cackled, clutching his stomach in hysterics. "Whatever, I'm already over you."

"Why was I grouped with idiots." Maki muttered, turning away from the boys she'd been paired with. Kokichi smirked, clinging onto Maki as if he was a young child refusing to be split from his mother. She scowled harshly.

"What are we even bothering to look for anyway?" Maki inquired, shaking Kokichi off her arm. Shuichi sighed.

"Gonta insisted that he had seen something when he went for a walk with Iruma, so we're trying to see whether or not it has any importance." Shuichi explained. Kokichi yawned loudly.

"Boring!" He shouted. "Can't we do something fun for once? We always investigate, Saihara-Chan!  It's almost as if you love investigating more than me..."

Kokichi began wailing, his crocodile tears succeeding in only annoying his classmates and Maki threatening to take his life away. Shuichi sighed deeply, wishing for the ground to swallow him whole as Kaito rolled his eyes at the scene.

"Gotta agree with the asshole a little, Shuichi. We're the only ones who seem bothered, so why are we investigating?" Kaito asked. Maki cocked her head to look at Shuichi.

"Because it's to ensure the safety of everyone, Kaito. Surely you can agree that it's vital to make sure everyone's safe?"

"You got me there." Kaito muttered to himself. "Anyway. What did Gonta insist he'd seen?"

"Well, he said he-"

Before Shuichi could finish his sentence, a loud scream came from behind the four. They all turned around, confused, but alarmed at the same time. Maki unsheathed a knife, but rolled her eyes when she saw Tenko slam Korekiyo onto the floor with another mighty scream.

"Tenko told everyone to leave her and her friends alone!" Tenko shouted.

"My apologies, Chabashira, however Toujo and I were only enquiring if you knew-"

"Tenko doesn't want to hear any excuses!" She interrupted before storming off. Shuichi furrowed his brows, walking over to Korekiyo and helping the male up from the floor.

"What happened?" Shuichi asked politely as the others walked over to join him. Kiyo sighed, dusting himself off.

"Well, Toujo and I were only searching and enquiring to see if anyone had seen Rantaro. We were unaware of Tenko, Himiko and Angie's... chilling session by the pool, and so we-"