Nagito Komaeda (Nagito x Hajime)

Requested once again by the lovely shadow_dancer66 who asked a komeda x hajime where Komeda gets the flu and hajime is left to care for him though he secretly doesn't mind.

Thank you for almost 3k reads. I'm the worst at updating, but it means a lot. Thank you all xx

"Has anyone seen Nagito?"

Hearing those words come from his classmates made Hajime suspicious. Nagito wasn't usually accepted  by their classmates, so for any to even express concern for the white haired male caused a lot of concern.

"What do you mean?" Hajime asked, laughing nervously at the mechanic. The mechanic looked up from the parts he was tinkering with, furrowing his eyebrows.

"He didn't turn up for breakfast, and no one's seen him." Kazuichi stated. "Right?"

"Souda is correct." Peko added, sitting beside Hajime. She nodded at Fuyuhiko, paying some sort of respects to him before she added her opinion. "I believe someone should check in on Komaeda, as we wouldn't want anything to happen to him."

"If that fucker dies we'll all be a bit fucking happier." Fuyuhiko mumbled, and Peko lowered her head.

"Would it comfort you if I checked on him, Peko?" Hajime asked. The swordswoman nodded.

"It will suffice, but don't be too harsh towards him." She adviced, resting her hands in her lap before bowing her head.

Hajime stood up to leave, bidding his friends a goodbye. He have Kazuichi a small hug, nodding at both Peko and Fuyuhiko before taking his leave. As he past Chiaki, he hurriedly explained the situation to her, which resulted in her sympathies and best wishes. He furrowed his eyebrows, but left nevertheless.

"You already know what's wrong with Komaeda, don't you?" Kazuichi asked. Peko had a small smile on her face.

"Perhaps."

Hajime grumbled as he trudged towards Komaedas cottage. He wasn't sure how much of Komaeda he could put up with. If he heard one more damn thing about hope, Hajime was going to murder the albino, no remorse included.

"If all you want is attention Komaeda, that's all you have to say." Hajime muttered before knocking on the lucksters door. He was met with silence, before a cough errupted. Hajime furrowed his brows in confusion, before the luckster mumbled a quiet come in to him. 

"Nagito?" Hajime questioned as he opened the door, slowly invading the lucksters privacy. The luckster smile brightly, sitting up at the visitor.

"How lucky I am for someone like you caring for trash like me!" Nagito called before coughing. Hajime immediately patted his back, smiling sadly at the white haired male.

"Pekoyama was worried, as were the rest of us, over you, and I offered to check on you." Hajime admitted. Nagito smiled even brighter.

"Ensuring that your classmates wouldn't have to associate themselves with me is even kinder you, Hajime!" Nagito replied, sneezing afterwards. Hajime sighed, shaking his head. It seemed that whilst he held luck as a talent, he also was dealt with bad luck, and Nagito seemed hardly capable of tending for his own needs. Of course, Hajime couldn't leave their classmates in a dangerous situation, so he settled himself beside Nagito, urging the boy to lay down.

"What are you doing, Hajime?" Nagito questioned curiously, yet complied with Hajime's request.

"The other's are probably busy, so I guess I'm stuck looking after you." Hajime answered, but it wasn't like he minded caring for the albino. Not that he'd willingly share that, though.

"How kind of you Hajime! However, trash like me doesn't deserve to risk inflicting illness onto a talented one like you."

"You shouldn't be talking, you need to rest." Hajime insisted, turning away to hide the blush coating his cheeks. Nagito nodded, turning on his side to sleep, and Hajime sighed. The male wasn't too bad, he wasn't sure why the others were so against him.

"Does this mean you'll finally feed me now?" Nagito asked

He was definately shipping Nagito off to Mikan as fast as possible.

This turned out so shit it's probably an insult. Eh, you've all waited long enough for an update so I hope its good enough. Until next time s

Next update: something about a sick!Rantaro and squad??? Don't expect it any time soon, though