Decepticats x kitten! Reader ( part 1)

Guess who's back from the dead? This girl! ;P 

And she's back with Decepticats x kitten! Reader scenarios! So make sure to enjoy yourself and give (hopefully) positive feedback after the long status! :D 

The kitten in the image is a sand cat, I chose it for obvious reasons when you read the chapter and do your research but I will do that for you at the end of the chapter so let's get moving!. 

P.S : Y/S = your species. 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was around afternoon when shouts and the sounds of shooting filled the usually quite streets of Jasper Nevada, and that can only mean one thing....a Y/S was spotted somewhere in the area. 

Y/S were an elegant, fast, beautiful but deadly feline specie therefore they were deemed a danger to humankind and were ruthlessly chased and hunted down until they were considered an extinct species to most when no one saw a Y/S for years. 
Sadly that didn't mean that the humans would take it lightly when they see one again after all these years. 

The mother Y/S was running with a great speed through the alleyways as four armed men were chasing and shooting behind her. She dodged the shots while attempting to protect her young as well. 
The mother was growing tired from running for hours without stopping and she knew that sooner or later the men would catch up to her and end her life for good, but she didn't want that fate to befall on her little Y/S as well, so she forced her tired body to run more quickly to put enough space between her and the men so she can bid her beautiful offspring farewell. 

The mother slowed down near a small crack in the wall that was too small for the men to see or notice and too small for her to hide inside but it was the perfect size for her kitten. 

The older Y/S purred in a comforting tone to her clearly frightened young and nuzzled her for the last time signalling for him to stay hidden inside the crack as the little one gave a sad, fearful whine. 

The mother glanced at her small kitten with solemn eyes for the last time before backing away and running in the opposite direction letting out a loud roar, to get the men to chase her away from where she hide her offspring. 

After some time, far away from were the kitten was hidden, a loud gun shot was heard followed by triumphant cheers from the hunters. 

Meanwhile the little kitten lied down on the ground nervously as she waiting for her mother to come back. She waited and waited and waited but as the dark shades of the night covered the sky and as midnight rolled by, she understood, as she lied her head down on the ground letting sleep consume her..... 

Her mother was not coming back. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sand cat : 

The sand cat (Felis margarita), also known as the sand dune cat, is the only cat living chiefly in true deserts. Starting in 2002, it was listed as near threatened on the IUCN Red List because the population was considered fragmented and small with a declining trend. 
They also may be killed in traps laid out by inhabitants of oasestargeting foxes and jackals or in retaliation for killing their chickens. Occasional reports of animals shot in southeast Arabia have been made.