Breakdown x reader x knockout

you were roaming the halls of the nemesis alone and defiantly bored , why is that you may think ??

well for one you are the only human on the nemesis aside from other drones and decepticons .

two your buddies KO and breaky were on a mission so you were doomed to entertain yourself .

three this is the nemesis for god's sake!! how are you supposed to entertain yourself in such place ?!?!

and four you know the worst thing?? there is no WiFi here !! who lives without WiFi ?! and again they are a giant robots , they don't need WiFi but hello?! what about the poor human here!! to think they have all these technology but no WiFi no internet that's rather ridiculous !!

you sighed shaking your head at your pitied state and continued walking hoping to find any drone who would be kind enough to give you a ride because your poor legs are aching from walking for so long but hey at least you did your morning exercises !! .

'hmmm.....maybe when me and breakdown can go dune bashing when he comes back ' you thought ' or maybe me and knockout can go racing '

either way you didn't care , you just wanted anything cool to happen right now!! .

"(Y/N) ??" you heard a voice say that curiously , you spin around to face 'steve' .

" oh!! steve!!" you shouted happily grinning from ear to ear .

he looked at you curiously " what are you doing ?"

"nothing...." you said with boredom before glancing up at him .

" hey do you mind doing me a favor ?? " .

"what is it ??" .

" can you please give me a ride to the med-bay ?? pretty please ~~!! "

steve put his hand down for you to climb on ,you grinned jumping on his hand , he raise it to his shoulder then started to head towards the med-bay.

"hey steve ? did knockout and breakdown came back yet ??".

"i don't think so ...".

"oh..".

and that was the end of your conversation . when you arrived , he sit you down on the patient berth , you thanked him and he then leaved you alone in the med-bay .

you don't know how much time have passed until you felt someone nudging you , you opened your eyes to see soundwave .

"hmm??" you mumbled while rubbing your eyes .

soundwave simply pointed his fingers towards a two cats .

you blinked at them once then twice before turning your shocked , confused gaze to soundwave who used a record of megatron voice saying :

" it seems breakdown and knockout have turned to a human feline , am sure (Y/N) will be thrilled " .

you sat there dumbfounded , your friends have turned to a cats and in seems you are the one who has to look after them until they are back to normal .

"h-how ?? what?! why ?!?! " you blurted all the questions you had in one .

*answers : how? ,,unknown relic,, : what ? ,,they are a felines now until further notice,, : why ? ,,same size as (Y/N) ,, (Y/N) more capable of taking care of them than decepticons,, * .

you snorted , more capable of taking care of them?? yeah right ... .

soundwave then left , you turned around to face a pair of amused , smirking cats .

you grumbled , when you said you hoped for something cool to happen that was NOT what you meant .

if anything you have a REALLY bad feeling that this night is going a long day .

god help me!!! you yelled in your mind .

after some struggling with letting the duo follow you to your room that said decepticons made for you for your 'stay' , you finally get them in the room before locking the door because you soooo were NOT going to chase a pair of cats around the nemesis!!! .

you jumped on your bed tiredly after you sat knockout and breakdown on the floor .

knockout and breakdown stared at you confused and a little cornered , you were never this tired before in fact you were the one who got them to chase you around the nemesis .

they glanced at each other awkwardly not knowing what to do .

'do you think there is something wrong with (Y/N) doc ??' breakdown whispered to KO who was looking you over .

'i don't know ....' he said before he hopped on your bed right next to your face which was buried in your pillow with breakdown on his right side .

knockout meowed at you questioningly while breakdown nudged your face with his paws .

you moved your head towards their direction before sitting up and gathering them in your embrace gently and going right back to lay down with breakdown and knockout on each side of you .

they meowed in shock before deciding not struggle and just snuggle into your body , it's after all a once in time experience .

you started to absentminded stroke their furry heads and backs .

they groaned at first at the affection before they accept it and started nuzzle you back purring .

you smiled and continued to pet them until you eventually fell asleep .

the duo noticed the absent of the pleasant petting , they raised their head to see you sleeping peacefully , they smiled softly *not like they are going to admit it * feeling rather sleepy their selves they allowed their selves to fall asleep in their friend's hold .