Dreadwing x shy! Caring! Reader x skyquake

It was morning; Every con on the Nemesis started to get up to do their work which was assigned to them by their lord and leader Megatron, but were all of them really awake yet?? Lets see!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

(Y/N) was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about the seeker twins that took her interest through the days she was doomed to stay on this terrible ship by the big bad Megatron himself. You really didn't know what have you done to catch his optics at all; all you know that you were feeding some poor hungry kittens and petting them when you were suddenly snatched from the ground by a silver giant robot with red eyes and brought to this floating scary ship to help them win this war against the 'Autobots'.

You still remember how scared and terrified you were as Megatron held you roughly in his servo while introducing you to the other robots who you now knew they are called 'Decepticons'.

And that of course caused some drama and complaining whines that were given by the one and the only Decepticon former S.I.C (aka Starscream) which was quickly silenced by the warning growl of Megatron. Through all of that you stayed silent, glancing around awkwardly until Megatron said that some bots by the names of 'Dreadwing' and 'Skyquake' are going to keep watch on you all the time and assure that you are not going to try to escape which you really weren't planning to, because you know there was no way you can get away from evil giant robots OR escape from a huge FLYING space ship (that would only be like attempting to commit suicide) and beside that, it wasn't really all that bad. Maybe you can now be able to be yourself and not get picked on by other humans for being shy.
Anyways that's pretty much how you get mixed in this mess...now how about we go back to the present??

As l said before you were sleeping when out of nowhere you where jumped by the very same two bots that you were dreaming about but to your surprise they were not quite how you dreamed about; in fact they weren't even how they were supposed to be!! They WEREN'T giant robots! They were CATS!!!!!
"W-WHAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!" You screamed as you rapidly rubbed your eyes in disbelief of the sight of your guardians as an adorable pair of cats!!!!
"nya!!!!" Skyquake replied covering his most likely sensitive ears .
"meow!!" Dreadwing said patting my side in comfort .
"w-what's h-happening h-here?!?!" You whispered with a confusion written all over your face .
Skyquake glared pointing at his feline ears as a reply while Dreadwing shook his head at his twin and sent you a small cat smile.
You blushed in embarrassment before clearing your throat nervously " h-how can I-I help you g-guys ??".

Dreadwing smile grew at your kind and polite offer despite knowing you are unable to help them to return back to their forms while Skyquake scoffed and curled at your left side, taking a nap.
"oh....so...umm... w-what do you w-want to do ??" You mumbled, turning your gaze to Dreadwing who was sated on your lap. He hummed glancing around for an sort of activity that can be done; you on the other hand, did have an idea but you didn't know if he would approve to.
'I wouldn't know if I didn't try first' you thought as you slowly raised your hand and gently rubbed his soft pointed ears lightly.
Dreadwing mewed in surprise before purring as you started to scratch behind his ears. You grinned softly as you continued petting the blue cat until you suddenly heard a protesting hiss from your side. You glanced down to see Skyquake glaring at both of you .
"o-oh.....h-hey Skyquake , is eh s-something w-wrong??" You said nervously, your cheeks becoming red form embarrassment. He huffed, glaring at his smirking twin before turning away from both of you. Dreadwing rolled his optics at his dramatic brother while you just smiled and carefully tried to pet him as well. Skyquake groaned, hissing as you continued to pet him but you know it was only because of him not wanting to purr like his brother.

'So stubborn....' You chuckled in your head as you sat there for a couple of hours petting your twin partners who purred, mewed and groaned in delight until you eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

The next morning , you woke up to find yourself sandwiched by a normal Dreadwing and Skyquake. You sighed happily as you snuggled between both of them and went back to sleep.