soundwave x party girl! reader

You {y/n} {l/n} are the most popular party girl ever!!! Almost all of jasper Nevada know about all these awesome parties you make!!! .

but right now??? You are in a much needed deep sleep from the late party you made last night , well that was until you felt something furry nudging your side .

groaning , you cracked your eyes to meet your kitty's purple ones, staring down at you with a clear message 'get up' .

" good morning sound wave , whatcha doing here ??" You asked yawning, stretching to get up , the violet cat just flicked it's ears at you then turned it's gaze to the kitchen counter ... .

" oh! You want to be fed , OK then buddy, lets go!" You exclaimed running to the kitchen with sounders right behind you.

putting the cats food in the bowl , you smiled as you gave it to him but that didn't last long when soundwave just started to chow down not acknowledge your help at all!!! .

" you get to be kidding me!!!! * sigh* how did a loud girl like me ended up with a silent cat ?!?! " you thought huffing absolutely annoyed.

you decided not to ran your mood and went on with your daily activities but sadly all of them was ruined when the sky decided to rain today , Greeeeat !! .

" ew ,man!! This is the worst day ever!!! Gods know how much I hate rain! Now l Am Stuck With It 😭😭😭!!! " you thought sulking in your room corner.

while your cat sweat dropped at your behavior , shaking it's head .

after few minutes , sound wave finally couldn't handle your loud sad sobs , he made his way to you , rubbing against you comforting and pawing at the tears that stained your face

" sounders ?? " you sniffed surprised.

it looked at you for a mere seconds then for the first time since you brought him in , it meowed at you !!!.
you almost burst in tears all over again!!

" and l thought you were mute , you evil kitty" you said happily all of your previous sadness forgotten.
as you gently took your silent cat in an embrace happily , laughing softly when he purred at the gentle petting you were giving to his furry back .

" too much from a silent cat , huh??" You smirked with glee at the purring cat then you sighed softly .

" thanks sounders , l guess l really needed company after all but do you know what time is it??? ".

sound wave stared at you for a seconds then sighed , knowing all too well what you were going to shout now .
you on the other hand , grinned down at him, taking a deep breath and.........

" IT'S TIME TO PARTY!!!!!! " you shouted happily.......~~!!.