Smokescreen x reader x bumblebee

lets start from the beginning , you were having a sleepover at the autobots base with miko , jack and raf .

you were having fun watching movies and playing video games with jack and raf while trying to ignore miko's loud music in the background and ratchet's grumblings about how annoying humans are .

when night time came everybody and bot went to sleep/recharge in their sleep-bags and quarters peacefully not knowing that there was two certain rookie and scout still up and searching for trouble .... .

~With bumblebee and smokescreen~

" come on bee!!it gotta be somewhere here!!" smokescreen whispered to bumblebee as he continued searching for advice ratchet has forbidden them form touching it for some reason and that for sure made their curiosity spike so much that they couldn't help but disobey his orders to satisfy their curiosity .

*i don't think it's a good idea smokie ...* bumblebee beeped back worriedly .

"really bee?!don't tell me you are backing down now!!" smokescreen whined .

*eh.....i don't know....?*bee clicked back nervously .

smokescreen snorted before returning back to the task in hand .

"aha!!" he shouted in triumph before shushing himself afraid to wake anyone in base .

bumblebee chirped with wonder clear in his baby optics .

"now lets see what's so important about you!!" he mumbled while pushing some button on the machine .

bumblebee beeped in alarm at smokescreen reckless behavior .

then they both shouted in fear when they suddenly were covered with a bright light .

~back to (Y/N) ~

you were sleeping peacefully when you felt something furry poking your cheek , you grumbled moving to lay on your side but you then felt something started to rub against your back , you growled in announcement before you moved to sit up to look at who dared to disturb your sleeping and give them a piece of your mind but that thought quickly flew out of the window when you saw who exactly have waken you up .

it was no who in fact , it was an it and not one two .

the two small kitty were staring back at your shocked gaze .

'two kitty ?! wait......how did they even get here ?!?!' you thought with confusion .

the two kittens seemed to notice your confusion because they started to meow something at the same time causing a rather loud noise .

you quickly shushed them not wanting to wake anybody up .

"waoh ! Hey there!! Clam down!!! How did you guys get here anyway??" You whispered while raising an eyebrow at them .
the two kittens ears perked up before they quickly pointed at each other, you blinked from what you know kittens are not supposed to do that, in fact they are not supposed to understand you in the first place.
you stared at them before noticing their strange colors, the kitty on the left side was yellow and black with a big blue eyes and the one on the right was mostly white with some red and blue here and there with also blue eyes .
their colors and behavior had really remind you of-" WOW! You guys really look like smokescreen and bumblebee " .
they both stopped glaring at each other at what you have said before they started to nod their heads furiously.
you blinked at them before it all fell in place.
" wait are you saying you are smokescreen and bumblebee?!?!" .
again you received a nodding, you snorted in amusement after all it's not everyday you see your guardian and best friend as an adorable cats.
they both blushed and glared at you as away of saying 'what are you laughing at??' .
" and may you tell me just how did you get yourselves in this situation??" You teased smirking at the pair .
bumblebee quickly pointed at smokescreen while glaring angrily.
smokescreen sweat dropped gulping and smiled nervously at you two while shrugging .

you rolled your eyes at him 'somehow that doesn't surprise me at all , wonder why ?' .

you sighed tiredly sometimes you really wonder who was supposed to watch over the other , you or smokescreen ? the answer ? smokescreen's job but you took the role for him .

"and you didn't think of pulling your little stunt later ??it's 6:30 for god's sake!! i am certainly NOT supposed to wake on such an hour!"you whined complaining .

they just huffed at you stomping their paws on the ground .

"fine , how about we give our lovely medic a visit now ??" you said smirking evilly at the duo .

their ears dropped at the mention of ratchet knowing they get an ear full and a big dents on their helms when they are back to normal .

you grinned no one disturb your beauty sleep and get off without revenge .

after a lot of yelling , scanning , grumbling and tests , doc bot finally left them in peace .

you never saw them run a way from the med-bay that fast , they looked like they were chased by the devil it self!

you burst laughing at their horror filled faces .

they both grumbled and whined at you before they both squeak when you put them on your lap and started to pet them trying to clam their fluffy shaking forms feeling pity for them .

they both purred at your pleasurably action , pushing against your soft hands wanting more .

you smiled softly , turning your attention to the TV while gripping a bottle of (Y/F) juice to drink .

unfortunately with you holding the bottle of juice , you could only pet one kitty and that one was bumblebee since you were already petting him in the same hand .

bumblebee continued to purr while smokescreen narrowed his eyes at bumblebee .

you then suddenly felt something rub against your sides , you turned your head to see smokescreen giving you the puppy eyes , you smiled softly and moved your hands from bumblebee's head who meowed in shock to smokescreen who purred happily when you started to pet him again .

bumblebee looked shocked for a moment before hissing at smokescreen who smirked at him , bumblebee then meowed at you cutely , you raised your eyebrows before moving your hand from smokie to bee .

bee nuzzled you gently purring before winking at the other irritated cat .

smokescreen growled , ears twitching at bumblebee before he pawed at your hand , you moved your hand to smokescreen absentminded who was rather pleasant while the other was silently fuming .

suddenly your phone ringed and you excused yourself , leaving the two cats alone .

' what do you think your doing ??' bumblebee hissed at smokescreen .

'me?? i am spending my time with MY charge ' smokescreen hissed back .

'i am here best friend too!!' bumblebee glared at him .

' well i am here guardian!! she's supposed to spend time with ME!!" smokescreen glared back .

'that's not right! and you know it !! she's supposed to spend time with her friends!!' bumblebee growled .

'you are jealous of the attention i got from MY charge!!' smokescreen said smugly .

' like you are not jealous when i got the attention from MY  best friend ' bumblebee shot right back .

they continued bickering and growling at each other not realizing you came back and was watching them amused .

" aren't you guys childish ??" you teased smirking .

they both stopped at hearing your voice scowling at you .

" come on , ratchet said he found the cure for your state " you said while shaking your head at their behavior and winking at them .

they both perked up before remembering ratchet's wrench and flinching , swallowing hard .

primus help them ~~!! .