optimus x reader x megatron

OK ... let's start this clearly you're totally screwed why is that ?? Well it started with you sitting lazily on couch watching the TV bored out of your mind ......

* flash back *

(y/n) was sitting on the couch really bored , it was Saturday that mean no school, no homework , free time to do everything!!! But there was a little problem; it's freakin hot!! No ! Scratch that it's burning!! It's jasper Nevada for God's sake!! Why did it have to be like that?! Why ?!! WHY?!?! So sadly all of your awesome activities were lost to the sun , all you could do was sit around wearing shorts like any normal teenager and eat ice cream to cool down , well that what you were planning to anyway until your best friend jack Darby came with two HUGE cats to your house!!!

" WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" You screamed freaking out from their sizes ; they are going to destroy your home , no need to use your brain to know that.
" Eh....w-well umm (y/n) ? l was w-wondering if you could ummm...... Keep an eye on them while l am at eh w-work ...??" Jack muttered nervously , blushing from embarrassment.
(y/n) just gave him a blank look staring at the cats who were staring back then at the nervous boy finally saying " your kidding ,right??" .
" eh.... N-no ??".
" damn it".

* end of flash back*

and this is my dear how you are stuck her now with two huge and colorful cats , damn you jack!! THIS IS NOT WHAT A TRUE FRIEND IS ALWAYS THERE FOR ANOTHER MEANT !!!! This is cheating!! A disaster !!!!
Ok ... Cool down (y/n) you can do that! Hopefully if your house managed to survive that's if it managed to anyway, from what that idiot told me before running to save himself from my rage , that the blue and red one with blue eyes name is optimus and the the silver and purple one with red eyes name's megatron WHO NAME THEIR PETS LIKE THAT?!?! Well they are cool if not acceptable ...
" looks like we are stuck with each other for now...." You said glancing at the two cats by your feet , surprising they seemed to understand you! , well optimus did megatron is still looking were jack ran off like a coward smirking in an evil way , yay!! I got an evil huge cat with red eyes in my house fantastic.....* note the sarcasm *.
"Oooook......what do you wanna do?? Other than destroying the house of course" you whispered the last part to your self shuddering , optimus seemed to notice your distress because of their sizes and started to rub himself on your legs comforting you , purring softly while megatron seemed to scoff at his behavior you on the other hand smiled softly at him petting his beautiful red and blue fur and scratching behind his ear causing him to meow and purr happily enjoying the attention but all the happy things have to come to an end because with you giving all the attention to optimus you forgot about megatron who somehow have climbed on your cliff that was filled with books silently and knocked them all down!!!!
"BAD CAT !!! GET DOWN HERE!!!!!!" You yelled at megzy who not really surprising ignored you , jumping to the floor and walking past you proudly while poor you just watched him walk away your jaw hanging looking at the mess he caused with a heavy sigh you started to pick up your books from the floor not at all aware of the battle that was happening at the other room...... .

* with optimus and megatron*

" why did you do that ?! " optimus frowned at megatron disapproving.
" that's none of your business PRIME!!!" Megatron hissed at him showing his claws.
optimus glared at him hissing back , baring his fangs and getting in a fight stance , Aaaand the fight began!! between the clawing ,scratching and biting neither of them succeeded on noticing the disaster they have caused until they heard a cry and a heavy thud.

* back to you *

after you finish you were heading back to your room only to hear a lot of hissing and the sound of things breaking inside you , opened the door slowly only to get the shock of your life! YOUR ROOM !! your awesome room !!!! All MESSED UP !!!! Out of your shock and grief at what happened to your room you cried out then everything turned to black all you heard before blocking out completely is the sound of worried meows and distress hisses .

~ time skip ~

you woke up to the feeling of something licking your face and something nudging your side , opening your eyes,you were greeted with optimus apologizing meows and megatron worried eyes , you sit up slowly looking around the room to find it surprising clean , you looked down at the two cats stunned only to see them both staring at you with the most sad and apologizing eyes ever ,ears pinned to their skulls and meowing sadly ....
to be honest it was the most cutest faces you ever saw that you couldn't handle it , quickly lifting them in your arms , hugging them close to your chest making them purr happily that you have forgiven them....
you glanced down at them giggling softly petting them making them purr more
" well you two are not so bad after all but just to let you know l am still going to smack jack when he comes to pick you two up ".
megatron smirked at you while optimus just sighed.....yep it was not bad at all .