Autocats x kitten! reader ~ part 1~.

The Autocats were nervously waiting today, why is that you may think ??

well dear reader today their owners ( Miko , Jack and Raf ) decided to bring in another cat into the group but why are they so nervous ??

well let's say one can't be so sure of any new addition especially since there are some very sneaky and wicked Decepticats out there who would do anything to get into their shelter to steal their food for their leader!.

so that get us to the situation they are in now , but is this new addition going to be the same way they are thinking of or no ??

let's find out!!.

As the hours passed by with their owners still outside , the Autocats become more uneasy and eager to know about this new addition that the kids promised them to be enjoyable unlike the last time with Wheeljack and Makeshift .
Optimus and Ratchet were quietly chatting while Smokescreen and Bumblebee were chasing each other, Bulkhead and Wheeljack were playing with the cotton balls and Arcee was rolling on carpet when suddenly the door to their room opened and in came the children with wide grins .
The cats stared at them in confusion before noticing the small thing covered with a light pink blanket in Rafael's arms .
" we would love to let you meet it but it's sadly sleeping now so until it wakes up we will leave it in its new bed , okay?? " Jack said as he pointed at the small golden bed in the corner of the room.
The Autocats nodded slowly , watching curiously as Raf lowered it on the bed before leaving with Jack and Miko who winked at them .
once they are gone, all the cats surrounded the small bed glancing at the tiny lump in the blanket which kept moving every now and then before stilling .
" should we remove the blanket and take a small peek ???" Smokescreen said with a cocky grin .
" we should not disturb it! " Ratchet shoot back.
" I don't think that will be a big problem, sunshine" Wheeljack smirked as Ratchet hissed at him in reply.
" it does look rather small...." Arcee mumbled, blinking when it moved again before stilling.
" it indeed seems so but our owners told us not to woke it up so we should not" Optimus said firmly .
" awwww!! But boss!" Smokescreen , Wheeljack and Bumblebee whined while Arcee , Bulkhead and Ratchet nodded in understanding but before the can talk any further the blanket moved and in came a small whine .
They all froze at the sound because it sounded strangely like a kitten and primus know they become rare after the war with the decepticats!.
They all were conflicted whatever they should remove the blanket or let it be , when suddenly a small head pecked at the them from under it making them all gasp .
it really was a kitten!!!!!!.