Ultra Magnus x sick ! Reckless ! reader

" Achoooooo!!!" You sneezed for the hundred time today , shivering uncontrollably.

l bet all of you know what is happening here , yep! , poor you get a cold followed with a fever because one of the the stunts your so called 'Friend' dared you to do and of course you being you didn't back off the dare instead you doubled it on yourself!!!!

Now look at your self , can't leave bed , can't do anything other than sleep!!!! With this head crushing headache!!!.. .

that and worse! , you are forced to look at your cat's disapproving face , YOUR CAT!!! Which you kind of deserved actually , now that you think about it but you being you again , won't let yourself admit such fact , oh no ! it's already bad enough that a cat has a better way of thinking than you , your pride was wounded enough.

" ok, ok , ok l get it l was wrong l should have known better, will you stop making this face already?!" You shouted irritated.

the blue cat just continued to glare at you , after few minutes , it sighed , shaking it's head at you like a disappointed parent would which made you wanna bounce on him .

" are YOU here to help me or to make MY head EXPLODE?!?!?! " you grumbled to yourself, pouting at him .

Magnus just meowed tiredly at you then went to drag a new tissue box for you .

however you didn't seem to like that because the second , it turned it's back at you , you quickly snatch him from the floor and cuddled into him , falling asleep immediately .

Magnus made a small noise of surprise , staring at your peaceful face , humming slightly as it accepted your cuddles .

the next day you thankfully felt way better and returned to your old crazy self all over again but what you were not aware of is that ultra Magnus stayed up all the night to watch over you and ensure your safety when you were still sick.... .