Autocats x kitten! reader ~ part 2 ~.

{ last chapter!!! } :

They all were conflicted whatever they should remove the blanket or let it be , when suddenly a small head pecked at the them from under it making them all gasp .
it really was a kitten!!!!!!.

{ back to present!!! } :

They all stared in absolute shock at the small kitten that was staring at them back with her big adorable F\C eyes , until it suddenly squealed and hide back under the blanket , breaking them from their trance .

" b-by the all spark it really is a kitten " Ratchet mumbled as he gently poked its tiny nose , chuckling when it squeaked and hide her nose with her little paws .

" indeed...." Optimus hummed before stepping towards the still covered kitten and gently nuzzling it out of her hiding stance until it was uncovered for all of them see and they all couldn't help but awe about how cute and adorable it was!!.

" SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!" bumblebee and smokescreen exclaimed almost squishing her because of how hard they were hugging her if it weren't for Arcee quickly snatching it from their holds , glaring at them .

the little kitten fluttered it's tiny ears at the duo before glancing up at Arcee with its big puppy eyes in wonder , making the female smile softly at it .

" you know , they are right you are such a sweetie " she whispered to the kitten who meowed cutely in reply before squeaking when it was lift up to see a big , fat , green cat .

" hey there little buddy! come Jackie! take a look! isn't it such a pure little kitten ?!" he laughed as the little kitten put her paws on his chin , looking at him in fascination .

" huh....it IS small " Wheeljack smirked when it meowed at him in protest , lashing its tail at him .

" well you do seem to have the spirit of a wrecker , don't ya little kitten ??" he chucked as it puffed her little chest out in pride .

" don't EVEN think about turning its innocent into your madness!!!" Ratchet growled at him , gently bringing it closer to him , making her meow in delight at the comforting heat he provided .

" come on sunshine!! i am not THAT bad!!!" wheeljack falsely whined .

" oh don't get me started!!!" Ratchet shot back .

the little kitten blinked innocently at the fighting pair before slowly getting upset when their voices become too much for its sensitive ears when a gentle , comforting paw soothed her , it looked up at the one who calmed her to see optimus smiling softly down at her .

it quietly moved out of Ratchet's grip and went to optimus who nuzzled her with his soft smile still on his face , making her purr relaxing at his comforting touch before curling up between his massive paws and slowly falling asleep .

optimus hummed as he watched the small kitten sleeping as he curled around her before glancing at his still fighting teammates and sighing .

taking care of a kitten can't be that hard , right ??............ .