Wheeljack x adventurous! Reader

" WAHOOOO!!" you shouted swinging from a tree to tree , yelling in joy and excitement .

you finally jumped and flipped in the air landing on the ground next to your cat wheel jack who was smirking at you .

who knew his charge was so graceful and entertaining ??

in case you are wondering , why is wheel jack a cat now ??? well , lets say one of his 'genius' inventions have fired back turning him to a human cat and since he is your guardian , you were given the honer of babysitting him until he is back to normal but that of course didn't stop you from doing all the crazy adventurous trips you do so you took wheel jack with you to the forest sitting him on the ground letting him watch just how much you two are the same when it comes to adventures and trips .

" what are you looking at ??" you raised your eyebrows smirking , you were wearing a sleeveless blouse , shorts and a knee high boots and lets not forget your favorite finger-less gloves ( you choose the colors of your clothes ) .

wheel jack smirk widen , he defiantly loves this side of you .

you looked towards the opening fields in the distant , you then grinned , time to show jackie how good at running you are .

" hey jackie ?? are you up for a race ??" you asked grinning joyfully .

' bring it on!' he thought grinning back at you nodding his head .

"race you to that opening there! OK jackie?? " you said pointing at the opening fields .

wheel jack nodded getting ready for the race .

you nodded back getting ready too for the race .

" READY!!......SET!!!.......GO!!!!!" you yelled as sprang towards the fields with wheel jack hot on your heels determined to win .

you two continued running until the opening came to a clear view .

you started to push yourself more keeping saying in your mind ' few more meters (Y/N)! just few more! you can do it!' .

on the other hand wheel jack began to tire out ' this is impossible ! tch! how much i hate this organic body! i am way faster than this in my normal body!' .

you two finally arrived when you two neared the end of your race , you suddenly started to run faster winning the race while wheel jack slowed down a look of disbelief glued on his face .

you let a shout of triumph laughing at the look on jackie's face , it was priceless!

he shook his head before titling his head at you with a look saying 'how....?'

you puffed your chest while saying smugly " the secret is on saving your energy to the end "

you giggled at wheel jack deadpanned face

you then laid down on the soft grass while opening your arms invitingly to wheel jack who smiled softly before laying next to you .

you two cuddled ,wheel jack purring at the gentle scratching you gave to his ears while watching the stars before eventually falling a sleep ,promising to do it again sometime in the future .