Autocats x kitten! Reader ~ part 3~.

// Hey Guys! After a three months long break due to too much home works and exams, I am finally back!! Sorry for all this time it took for part 3 to come , I actually wasn't planning on making part three! But many readers requested that I do part 3 , so here it is! Enjoy! //

~ { naming the little kitten } ~ :

" Hmmm.....how about soul? " smokescreen titled his helm as they all were surrounding the little kitten trying to find a suitable name for such a rare treasure.
Arcee shook her helm " doesn't sound precious enough".
" How about sunshine~?" Wheeljack smirked, causing them all to sigh , facepalming as they yelled a " NO!".
" ok ok, geez you guys can't take a joke." He huffed.
" How about golden?" Bulkhead said , shrugging sheepishly at the looks he received.
" Hmmm....How about phoenix?" Ratchet said.
" That's too classic, sunshine" wheeljack teased.
" Well! That name was very popular in my days and STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!" Ratchet growled.
Bumblebee then meowed something , making the others raise their eyebrows at him.
" ladybug? Sorry bee but that's way off track.." Smokescreen snickered.
" How about angel? " Arcee asked.
" That sounds reasonable but not good enough..." Ratchet frowned.
They continued , bickering trying to find a suitable name not noticing that there was someone who haven't talked the whole time yet.
Optimus vented , glancing at his teammates , shaking his helm before he felt something nudge his side, he looked down at the small kitten laying against his side seeming uncaring of the loud discussion in front of them.
Optimus smiled, rubbing his helm against hers just to her her small cute
purrs.
Optimus purred back, his purrs much deeper , smiling at the little kitten" You really are a treasure , aren't you young one?" Optimus rumbled, chuckling when it meowed in agreement.
" Hmm.....do you wish to go outside, Y/n?" Optimus smiled when the little kitten reacted with enthusiasm when it heard the offer and the name.
" Then little go out side, little Y/N" Optimus bellowed in a purposely loud voice, cutting off all the arguments between his team , leaving them to stare at him and the kitten walking out of the room , dumbfounded.

~ { Bath time? oh no!} ~ :

" How can a kitten so small run that fast?!" wheeljack exclaimed , huffing tiredly.

If you are wondering what happened , then here i will tell you!.

It started out a peaceful , they all looking after their kitten with no problems what so ever until Miko came in the room announcing that a certain new member of their team needs a bath and that's when the chaos happened , right now they are trying to catch their escaping target that has no interest on being caught and putted in that tub anytime soon.... .

" my thoughts exactly!" smokescreen panted as he lie on the ground.

" we can't rest now! we have to catch her!" Arcee hissed to make the tired meches move.

" Sorry, cee! but we have been chasing her for two hours! and she has yet to tire!" bulkhead groaned.

Bumblebee nodded in agreement to Bulkhead statement, that tiny kitten managed to tire him out as well!.

" we do not have time for excuses! we must catch her!" Ratchet sighed in frustration.

" I wish Optimus was here! he would have caught her in no time!" Smokescreen mumbled.

" yes he would , too bad the big guy is out with Jack for whatever reason.." Wheeljack shrugged.

" we do not have time to think what would have happened if Optimus was here! we have to find her!" Arcee growled.

" Hmmmm...." Ratchet hummed , glancing at the small cat toy that the kitten loved so much and slowly a smirk started to stretch on his face " I think I know a way to catch her".... .

Y/n was sneaking around aware of the sudden quietness of the room , she looked around from under the couch when she saw her rat toy in the middle of the room , she titled her helm in staring at her toy as the overwhelming need to grab her toy was getting stronger , finally she couldn't take it any longer and slowly getting out from under the couch.

Y/n purred as she bite on the toy, nuzzling it before squeaking in shock when she was suddenly lifted in the air by the back of her neck by a certain medic who chuckled at her surprised look.

" It is bath time , Y/N ~!" " MEOOOOOW!!".

~ { Catnip } ~ :

" WHO BROUGHT THAT HERE?!?!" Ratchet screeched as they all backed from the plant that lied on the table.

" That's wheeljack!! " smokescreen immediately yelled.

" I found it in the garden! and it had a nice smell! How could I have known , it was that?!" Wheeljack yelled back in defense.

" Its presence is not our main concern now , what is more important is to find where is Y/n" Optimus stated firmly as he went to find the little kitty.

Meanwhile Y/n was purring as she rolled aimlessly on the carpet in one of her huge strangely shaped caretakers who she believed was called ' Jack'.

For some reason she was feeling tingly and light after sniffing the strange plant , her mind was blank , all she can think of is to roll around and purr , well that what she was planning to do if she was not nudged by a gentle seeming worried paw.

Y/n lazily blinked her optics open to look at the blue and pink female cat who returned her with a concerned one.

' That's not good, she really did sniff it ' Arcee sighed , smiling gently when the little dazed kitten snuggled into her front , making a content sound as she fell asleep.

The next morning , Optimus declared that no catnip comes into the house within a certain little one paws.