Starscream x reader

(y

) is a normal person living in a small department alone in jasper Nevada , going to school like any normal teen , quite boring you will think,right?? Well that was going to change soon......
you were waiting with miko your bestie for her ride unfortunately she kept talking about slash monkey and how much she loves their music * sigh*.
" oh! And l almost forget!! You won't believe it (y

) !! " she yelled with excitement right in your ear.
" what? You find out a new way to prank the history teacher?? " you muttered
" eh .... No but will think about that ,anyway ! I HAVE A NEW PET !!! His name is bulkhead!!! he is a dog kinda fat but totally awesome!!!!".
" hmmm...?? That's great miko ,take good care of him ".
" will do !!!".
Then her ride came she smiled clearly excited to go play with ' bulkhead' , oh well..... .
" bye ( n

) !!!".
" bye miko ....".
after she went , you started to make your way home however seeing as it was a beautiful day and the weather was good today which was rare in Nevada you decided to go for a walk before returning back.
you walked around enjoying the peacefulness that is filling the day until you passed a hallway .
inside there were two cats a huge one and a small one but what really attract your attention was that the huge one was beating the small one who were making painful noises but not really trying to fight back which made your heart go to it so you did what any kind human would do ,went to defend the weak one .
" HEY!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!" You yelled at the huge silver and purple one who growled and quickly ran away when you yelled at him but the smaller silver,black and red one was too weak to run away but that didn't stop it from hissing at you even though you just saved it from a painful death.
" shhhh...clam down l am not going to hurt you like that big meanie ! "
it didn't relax but stopped hissing , thankfully.
" ok little guy if you could relax so l can attend to your wounds"
immediately it tensed probably going to scratch you if you came any closer , oh well it will be worth it .
~ time skip ~
yep ......you were right the second you came closer it went crazy and you are now covered from head to toe with scratches thankfully none of them is bleeding.
right now you are walking back home with a mad cat making anybody who is walking by you back away quickly .
" come on kitty!! Would you stop that already?! I am only trying to help you!"
it just continued to glare at you twisting it's body trying to get away.
"*sigh* l don't understand why wont you accept my help already?? I am not THAT bad ,you know!!"
finally you arrived home , you quickly opened the door careful not to drop it and went to nurse it's wounds , pinning it so it won't escape and started to put cream on its wounds while it just hissed from the pain , not liking it's pitiful noises you begin to scratch behind it's ear to distract it .
the moment your fleshy fingers met its soft silver ears it stilled but then purred , delighted with the attention .. .
" awwww ~ aren't you cute like this" you snickered causing it to stop and glare at you
" feisty aren't you??"
it just ignored you pushing it's head against your hand demanding attention.
"hmmm... What should I name you ~??"
you thought aloud as you returned back to petting it
" how about starscream ??" You said , it just continued to purr but more loudly
" well then starscream welcome to your new home" you said overjoyed.