(Sopekookmin) Make me forget pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Hobi and Yoongi had to go to work so I replaced Hoseok so you didn't wake up" he whispered. I nodded and shuffled myself a little closer to him, tucking my face into his neck "still sleepy?" He asked and I shook my head "just comfortable?" He asked again which made me nod "good"

"How long was I asleep?"

"Maybe 2 hours"

"Did I dream everything you guys told me?"

"No" he laughed "I'm afraid not"

"Then I want you to tell me properly how you feel"

"Okay... What do you want to know?"

"Tell me about when you first started noticing it was more than friendship"

"Okay... Uhm, well it was when I first did a tattoo on you, and I don't know. I guess just having you trust me so much to tattoo you, with something I had designed from scratch, made me feel really proud that you would have that forever. I know I do it all the time for hundreds of people a year, but it was different with you.

I loved hearing stories you had never told me, the closeness I felt, seeing how you barely flinched with the pain, your face when you first saw it finished. I really don't know exactly when I first felt it, but I saw something different in you that day. Want me to carry on?"

"Yeah... I want to know everything"

"Okay... well I started noticing that when you would be coming here I would get excited and brush my hair through, brush my teeth, wash my face, which is weird because I've never done that for anyone. I was getting myself ready to see you. I noticed when you would text only me to chill for a bit I would feel proud that you chose me. When you would text Yoongi or Hobi instead, I would be so jealous"

"Are you still?"

"Yeah... but not so much since I know they are the same as well"

"Ah, Okay"

"Is that enough talking for now?" He laughed and tightened his arms around me

"Yeah" I smiled and cuddled into him again

"How about just getting high then? How dare you have your first experience with Yoongi..." he said with a laugh and moved to start rolling a joint.

"I'm sorry. I would have loved it to be with all of you but I saw an opportunity and took it"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah. Felt good"

"I know right" he laughed and lay down with me again. He lit it and took a couple of breaths in before handing it to me "I'm intrigued about stoned jiminie, I want to know what he's like"

"I guess you'll find out soon" I giggled and took a few breaths.

~~

Once we were both high and comfortable I wrapped my arms around him and watched as he seemed to settle into my arms in a matter of seconds. I stroked one hand through his hair, noticing how he smiled softly.

"Kiss me..."

"Why?" He asked and opened one eye

"I want to see what it feels like... I've experienced Yoongi, now I want to see if you feel any different"

"Are you going to make notes about us?" He asked with a nose crinkling smile

"No... just mental notes. Why? Are you not up for the challenge? I mean... Yoongi was really good. Almost too good. Don't know if anyone could top it really"