thirty

She was almost like a meteor. Her body slamming through the top of Thanos' ship. The sounds of explosions echoing throughout the area. All everyone could do was stare in awe as Carol shot straight through the bottom of the ship, forcing her way through the top as the ship began to descend to the ground. The aircraft landing into the water with a giant splash, Doctor Strange going back to keeping the water away.

Thanos' mouth was open slightly as he watched his ship get taken down by one woman. Steve looked towards Carol in the sky, "Danvers, we need an assist here." Carol looked down spotting the girl who was radiating undeniable power, rocketing towards her just as Tony flew off. 

Beth was sprinting over to Peter as Carol landed beside her, they both stopped as they stared at Peter on the ground who was holding onto the gauntlet for dear life. 

"Hi, I'm P-Peter Parker," his brown eyes wide as he stared at the two. Carol smirked, "hey, Peter Parker. You got something for me." Peter struggled to stand up as his eyes focused on the army charging towards them. 

"I don't know how you're gonna get through all that." 

Carol tucked the gauntlet under her arm. Beth's arms wrapped around Peter's shoulder's, relieved he was still semi-okay. Her lips pressed softly against his cheek as Wanda landed behind them. Her hands blazing red with magic, "don't worry." Okoye stepped over her spear at the ready. 

"She's got help." 

Beth turned towards the army, the shadow of Valkerie and her Pegasus coming from behind her. A flash a blue landed in front of her as her mom's mask retracted off her face. Anxiety filled Peter's stomach as he watched them prepare to charge through the entire army.

His voice came out as a weak whisper, almost pleading her. "Come back to me." Beth turned to face him, a soft look resting on her face. "Always."

Slowly they inched forward, Mantis joining them as Beth heard the sound of Shuri readying her blasters. Hope grew back to normal size adjusting the gadgets on her wrists. Gamora and Nebula joining from their left and right as they picked up the pace.

Beth sprinted up some debris before jumping off, landing to the ground with a loud crack as her hands slammed into the floor. The path in front of her frozen with alien bodies, she curled her fist as they crumpled into pieces. The sound of ice hitting the ground was almost satisfying as she pressed forward. 

Wanda ran past her, red magic swarming one of the leviathans. With a loud grunt, she pushed the leviathan towards the ground.

Valkerie flew up towards the sky, her spear at her side. Yelling out a battle cry as she thrust the spear into the side of the leviathan.  Her spear tearing through the side of the alien.  

Carol jumped off the ground, flying through the army in a burst of light. Destroying anything in her path. Heat blasted Beth's face as she pushed through the destruction. 

Pepper, Hope, Shuri, and Beth sped forward. Stepping out of the smoke as Thanos ran towards Carol. Beth thrust her hands in front of her a beam of ice and water firing at Thanos. All four of their attacks connecting with the Titan's body.

Thanos was knocked back and rolled onto the floor as their powers overwhelmed him. Beth's eyes widened as she saw him roll back onto his feet. Reeling his hand back he threw his blade right into the Quantum Tunnel, a bright light took over everyone's vision. Beth squeezed her eyes shut when she felt a body slam into her. Her beaten body tumbling backward until her back slammed into some debris. 

-❆-

Tony pushed outrider bodies off of him, his eyes locking onto the gauntlet. He struggled to his feet but Thanos had the same idea. Tony changed his route as he slammed into Thanos' body keeping him away from the gauntlet. The Titan let out a groan as he whirled around and elbowed him away. Tony flew backward his back skidding against the ground.