three

Frostbite - THREE

Beth awoke with a jolt as the plane landed on the ground, she shot up as she saw her head resting on Peter's shoulder. They were sitting next to each other with candy bags covered all over them, Bethany shook Peter awake. "Peter we're here," she whispered.

They walked through the airport and through the streets of Berlin. Peter was recording everything, he looked like a little kid in a candy store.

They made it to their hotel, "this is you two." Happy said pointing at the door on the right.

"No funny business," he stated. Bethany's face flushed red along with Peter's. "Now go suit up," he ordered.

Beth sat on her bed awkwardly, she didn't have a suit so she didn't know what to do. She watched Peter step out with his suit on.

He started talking to himself in the mirror while holding his camera up. Happy walks in standing there dumbfounded, "what the hell are you wearing?" He demanded.

Peter looks at his clothes, "my suit."

"Where's the case?"

"What case?" Beth asks standing up. Happy opened a door that both Peter and Beth thought was a closet. Laying on the table were two cases.

They both glanced at each other before rushing over to the cases. Bethany pressed the button and it opened to find a mask.

"Put it on," Happy told her.

She could hear Peter freaking out about his new suit. Beth slowly picked up the mask and put it on her face.

There was a cold breeze and she felt more powerful. "Wow," she heard Peter mumble.

She turned to look at him to see he was already looking at her. Beth slowly walked to the mirror.

Her hair was white and sleeked back, a sleek silver and blue armor hugged her body. Her eyes shined like they were ice itself. She felt different, she felt stronger yet more in control with her powers. Beth's hands lifted to her face, slowly pulling off her mask.

 Beth's hands lifted to her face, slowly pulling off her mask

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Everything turned back to normal. Her body felt warmer with her mask off. She placed her mask back on and turned to face Happy and Peter.

"Let's go kick some ass."

She hid with Peter behind a truck. "You seriously brought your camera?" She chuckled.

"Yes I did and I'm not ashamed," he smirked at her. "Underoos!" Both their heads perked up. Peter turned to his camera, "that's my cue."