twenty

"Help me up," her voice came out as a hushed whisper as Peter webbed her up to him.

Peter and Beth were both on the ceiling moving towards where her dad was talking to the wizard's cape, "wow, you are seriously one loyal piece of outerwear. Aren't you?" 

Peter gripped onto Beth as he lowered the both of them onto the ground, "yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty." 

Tony whipped around to face the two of them, "what the-" Peter held up his hands as he started to ramble, "I know what you're going to say." Tony gave the two of them a pointed look, "no- you should not be here." 

"I was gonna go home." Peter started.

"I don't want to hear it." 

Beth looked between the two of them as they bickered, "but it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way." Tony sighed, "and now I gotta hear it." 

Peter made gestures with his hands as he kept explaining, "then I kinda got stuck to the side of the ship. A-And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way." The teen changed the subject as he admired the suit. 

Tony cursed to himself as Beth kept quiet, "so, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Beth's eyes widened as Tony looked up, "what did you just say?"

Peter recoiled slightly, "I take that back." Tony looked towards his daughter who thought he wouldn't lecture her, "and what about you Ice Princess, what's your excuse?" Beth's eyes widened as she pointed to Peter, "he webbed me onto the ship." Peter's jaw dropped slightly as he saw Mr. Stark's angry expression, "Beth, what-" 

Beth gave him a sorry look, "that's it. You both are forbidden from seeing each other." Peter's eyes widened as he shook his head furiously. "No- wait. Mr. Stark, I'm sorry. You can take my suits back just don't-" 

Tony's eyes widened as the kid offered his suits back in hope of staying with his daughter. The billionaire's eyes flicking to his daughter who gazed at Peter. 

Beth cut her boyfriend's apologies off as she watched him start to get worked up over the empty threat. "Pete, he's not serious." 

His face flushed red as he looked back towards Beth, "oh-"

"Dad, we can deal with this later. We're in space now." Tony let out a long sigh, "yeah, right where I didn't want you two to be." 

He stepped closer to them, "this isn't Coney Island or Alaska. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me?" Peter looked down at the floor, "don't pretend you thought this through." 

Peter argued back at him, "I did think this through."

Tony shook his head, "you could not have possibly thought this through." 

"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-man if there's no neighborhood." Beth bit back a smile at her dad's dumbstruck expression, "okay, that didn't really make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." 

Beth's head perked up as she heard another cry coming from the wizard, "uh, Harry Potter down there isn't going to wait any longer." Tony huffed, "alright, come here. We've got a situation." Peter crouched down next to her, "what's your plan? Go." 

Peter's eyes looked around, assessing the situation. "Okay, okay, uh." He stood up turning to Tony, "okay, did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?"

-❆-

After Peter explained the plan to them they all made their way to take action.

Tony landed behind the Squidward looking alien with a loud thud. The alien's explanation about the micro-needles coming to an end. "-Could end your friend's life in an instant."