twenty-one

On the way towards Titan, Tony had caught them up on what was happening. Why there were aliens invading Earth, after the Time Stone, which resided in the magical necklace worn by the wizard. As they approached the planet, Bethany had come to the conclusion that Titan wasn't a very pretty planet.

Beth's eyes widened as the neared the surface at rapid speeds, "anyone know how to parallel park a spaceship?" Peter's head perked up looking at the ground that was nearing them quickly, "hey, what's going on?"

Doctor Strange kept his eyes trained on the outside, "I think we're here." Tony uncrossed his arms heading towards the weird steering gadgets, "I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony faced Peter who was staring at him, "get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it."

Peter looked at Beth anxiously who was preparing to shield them during the landing, "you understand?" Peter nodded, "yep, got it." Tony shook as the ship trembled on its way down, "this was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Peter stuttered, "okay, okay, ready."

Beth cursed to herself as the ship hurtled towards the ground, "all I ask is to land once without crashing." Peter laughed lightly as she cursed again under her breath, the ship started approaching one of the broken down buildings.

"We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!" Peter panicked, Beth's mask froze back onto her face as she threw her arms up around her. A barrier of ice surrounding them as Doctor Strange spelled some magic around the ice dome. Her feet froze to the floor as they hit the ground, the ship shaking violently.

As the ship slowed to a stop she unfroze her feet before looking around for Peter, a shriek left her lips as he dropped upside down behind her. "Don't do that," she let out a breath of relief as she rested her hand on her chest. Beth's eyes looked at him concerned as something flashed in his eyes.

Tony and Strange turned around to face them, "let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you. I'm sorry." Tony pointed his finger at him, "I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?"

Peter waved his hand around, "I'm trying to say that something is coming." Beth looked down at a metal ball rolled in the middle of all four of them before she could do anything it exploded sending them all in different directions. Beth flew back behind some rubble, her head slamming into the metal wall causing her mind to fog.

Strange looked up as three people walked into the ship.

"Thanos!"

Doctor Strange projected a forcefield in front of him as knives were flung at him. Drax let out a battle cry before Strange's cape came off. Encasing itself around Drax's face causing him to fall onto his back. Quill took off into the air as Tony started firing at him.

A rocket fired into Quill's path causing him to get thrown onto Tony, a loud clank was heard before Tony yanked Quill off of him. Laughing, Quill landed onto the ground pressing a button. The object stuck onto Tony's suit yanking him towards the wall of the ship.

Peter's eyes slowly opened from underneath his mask before they locked onto Mantis who stood above him, her antennas glowing. With a cry, he started pushing himself away. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Please don't put your eggs in me." Firing his web-shooters to keep her away from him as he kept scooching away. Slowly he got back onto his feet when he got kicked down again.

"Stay down, clown."

The iron-spider legs extending from the back of his suit, launching him into the air. Flipping his way through the rubble above Quill he landed behind him. Springing off the ground he dove towards Quill. Peter's reaction was too slow as Quill threw an electric tie around him, electricity coursing through his body.