sins-the aftermath

enjoy sins-the aftermath, a charming part two to the sins chapter i previously posted. 

---

Mare stood there, eyes wide. Tyton walked towards her, his expression now blank. He saw how swollen her lips were, the markings on her neck and collar bones. She didn't dare turn around, didn't dare watch as the Calore brothers pulled away. Once they were gone though, something changed in her husband. His lips quivered, eyes twitched. He was going to cry. But he set his jaw, clenched his teeth. And then, he simply took a step back. And he whispered, in a voice she could hardly hear.

"I think you should come inside, Mare." His voice was hard, emotionless. She nodded, following him into their home. Inside, the lights were on. When he closed the door, he turned to her.

"Tyton I—" But he didn't let her finish. He raised his hand, speaking before she got the chance to say anything else.

"I leave for four fucking days. I'm out doing my job, missing you like fucking crazy. I get back, early not to mention, and you're with them? Two men? Really, Mare? Are you really that fucking desperate?" He spat the venomous words at her, his eyes finally releasing what they'd been holding back.

She began to cry then, her face falling into her hands. He stepped towards her, eyes burning with anger and tears. He had caught something red in her pocket, pulled it out. Pursed his lips, dropping the panties on the floor.

"Can't believe I married a fucking whore. Mom was right."

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm fucking sorry!" She was yelling now. Tyton's mother hated her from the beginning, for no reason. When she was trying so hard to be perfect. When she wanted nothing more than to fit in with his family. His mother—that was a low blow.

"I know you're sorry, Mare." He was towering above her, his eyes burning hers. She was filled with another sensation, a burning in her chest. She couldn't help it. She had to marvel at him. He was beautiful. Her eyes raked his jawline. She wanted him to kiss her. She wanted him to touch her.

"You never fuck me anymore! I'm always here alone, by myself while you're out doing Colors knows what with Davidson! I just wanted someone to touch me." He shook his head, clouds rolling in over his already stormy gray eyes. Even though he'd been doing it since college, his hair was still platinum white. His roots were growing out now, dark brown hair fighting its way through. She could tell him the number of freckles he had across his cheeks.

"You want me to fuck you? After what you've done? Touch you? Mare, be serious. How could I even still love you?" The words were followed with more tears, a gut wrenching sob erupting from her husband's mouth. "I just—I didn't know I had to fuck you for you to love me."

"But I do love you! You seriously doubt for one minute that I don't fucking love you? You really think that this was about love?" Her words came out strangled by her own sob threatening to escape.

He didn't respond. He looked like he was making a major decision.

His next words shocked her.

"If you love me, prove it. Make love to me, Mare."

"I don't have to have sex with you in order to prove how much I love you." But she wanted him. She wanted her husband more than anything in the world.

"Shut up and kiss me, Mare. You didn't argue with everyone else about it."

He didn't wait for a response. He leaned down and took her face in his big hands. His lips met hers, and they were not gentle. They were angry, and hurt, and searching. She could feel it. And this time, she could see perfectly fine. Her eyes were opened, and his were too. They kept looking at one another, trying to find understanding in one another. They were both still crying as Tyton took his hands from her face and hiked one of her legs onto his waist. She was naked beneath the coat, and Tyton was aware of this. He was still trying to numb it all out.