Me throughout the entire series

warning. This chapter involves WS spoilers. So, melody, don't read this.

RQ: Me with Mare:
Okay, so...you've been through shit. But that's what you get for kissing two boys. Like...one or the other Mare. And see what dancing got you? A kiss. A kiss that made old Shadow upset and now he's trying to fucking kill you. Mmmhmm.

Me with Cal: if you had picked her, we wouldn't be going through this bullshit. Ugh.

Me with Maven: *turns on Troye Sivan* ONLY FOOLS FALL FOR YOU ONLY FOOLS...damn that's a good 🅱️op.

Me with Farley: I don't really like you like that yet, like...you kinda annoy me.

Me with Kilorn: why are you so DIFFICULT

Me with Evangeline:Ugh. Bitch.

Me with Shade: ...
———
GS: Me with Mare: Okay, so you managed to turn into like...a fucking monster. Wow.

Me with Cal: you couldn't have calmed that bitch down? Uh honey, she needs help. Also, are you sure you and Kilorn haven't snuck off and...never mind

Me with Maven: OH MY GOD MY SMOL BEAN IS FUCKING EVIL...but I still love you. Can I be your next betrothed.

Me with Farley: you're starting to grow on me, you're not annoying anymore. BTW are you on fucking steroids bc how did you hold Cal in that scene?

Me with Kilorn: WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT

Me with Cameron: I don't like children

Me with Evangeline: I still don't like you.
———
KC: Me with Mare: so...I'm confused. During the bathtub scene...why didn't you get on that.

Me with Cal: you're smarter than maven. You hit that. AND THEN YOU LEFT THAT. I WISH FARLEY HAD LET YOUR BIG ASS FALL....I still love you, though.

Me with Maven: you coulda hit that. You could have. You could have. ALSO THIS THOMAS BOI WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?

Me with Farley: Preggers. Shares baby. 😭.

Me with Kilorn: I sense a thing with you and Cameron. Is there a thing going on? THERES A THING."

Me with Cameron: you and Kilorn have something. I know it.

Me with Evangeline: you're annoying me again.
———
WS: me with Mare: oh god. How could you. How could you just murder him? HOW COULD YOUUU.

Me with Cal: I don't like you. But I still love you.

Me with Maven: ...Letter Opener. You coulda went out better than that.

Me with Farley: DAMN BITCH YOU ARE A SUPERHERO

Me with Cameron: I'm proud of you. ALSO YOU AND KILORN ARE THE BEST OMG OTP

Me with Kilorn: AHHHHHHH YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WHY ARE YOU SO DIFFICULT. Also, I see you tryna get some.

Me and with Evangeline: oh my god. I love you bby. I'm glad you're happy.