Them as Bo Burnham Quotes

all i have to say is, if you don't know him, there's a video of his live show up there and you should watch it bc he's a comedic genius. It's an hour, so if you want to watch them separately they're on spotify and youtube.

I will begin this with a quote of Bo Burnham.

"Quotes are for dumb people who can't think of something intelligent to say on their own."

Mare: You're all angry sad and lost, you worship power and wealth, the more I watch you, the less I believe in myself.

I hate my life and it hates me back.

Shade: The average penis length is 5.5 inches. The average penis length of a man who googles 'average penis length' is 3.5 inches.

I like Oreos and pussy, yes in that order.

Cal: My ex girlfriend had a really weird fetish, she used to dress up like herself and act like a fucking bitch all the time.

I had a privileged life, I got lucky, and I'm unhappy

Kilorn: Laughter is the best medicine, you know, besides medicine.

Is anything better than pussy? Yeah a really good book. 

Farley: If 'Plan A' doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 other letters so stay cool.

"Its called I fuck sluts" woman screams "It's not a roll call, but thank you."

Cameron: Do unto others as you would have them do to you. Said the rapist.

(Fan: I wan't your babies! 

Bo: I'm keeping them)

Evangeline: In the distance, Bo saw a fairy. A fairy so beautiful that he felt proud to be called one in high school. 

My drug is attention. I am an addict, but I get paid to indulge in my habit.

Maven: Once a week, I like to slip into a deep extential depression where I lose all of my oneness and self worth 

Love is taking a dive then getting really comfortable and peeing in the pool