Pastel Backseat

Maven rolled over, his pale skin on Thomas's. The older boy was still asleep, his chestnut locks glinting in the pale sunlight. God, he was so pretty.

"Thomas," Maven said, shaking him slightly. Thomas's neck was covered in little hickeys from the night before. Maven smirked at the memory.

"Ugh, why now?" Thomas groaned, his arm flinging over his face.

"Because, Please?" Maven said, kissing him. Thomas kissed back, but soon pulled away.

"Fine." Thomas groaned sitting up. His hand ran through his hair, the black nails glinting in the light.

"Yay, you're up!" Maven said happily. He sat up as well and wrapped his arms around the boy's bare torso. Thomas's hand found his before it traveled too low.

"No," Thomas said, and then slid out of bed, his hands reaching for the black robe that was at his bedside. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, stepping into the steaming water. He put some shampoo on his hand and applied it to his hair, washing it. He then washed his body and got out, seeing a raven haired Maven sitting on the floor of the bathroom.

"Holy shit, Maven!" Thomas squealed. Maven chuckled and turned the water back on. "You could have just joined," He said, slightly glum because of the fact that he didn't.

"Well, I figured you wanted to take a shower by yourself without ending up against the glass," Maven said, stepping into the shower. "Go get dressed, we have plans remember?"

"Oh, right...plans." Thomas sighed, and left the bathroom, and walked to the closet.

He looked at his wardrobe. Did he want to look like a guy today or did he want to be mistaken as a girl? Maven didn't mind either, and Thomas had both mastered. He pulled out a black and white flannel and a pair of black skinnies, along with a pair of checkered vans, and then there was a pastel blue tennis skirt, a white shirt, and a pair of blue and white timberlands.

He could pull off the skirt, for he shaved his legs, and keep the nail polish if he wanted to be lazy, but he'd have to put on makeup. If he went with the other outfit, he could keep the nail polish, but he didn't want to keep it with that outfit. He decided on the tennis skirt and timberlands, pulling on a pair of panties and a pair of blue and white tube socks to go with it.

After he put his clothes on, he pulled out his makeup kit, and painted his face up. His lips were the palest of pinks while his eye shadow was blue. He decided to add a pair of frame glasses, a white pair. He pulled out an outfit for his significant other, a pair of black ripped up skinnies and a black, tight fitting T-shirt.

Thomas looked at the pride colors tattooed on his hand, a mixture of patterns covering the entirety of his left hand, Maven loved that tattoo. Maven loved Thomas.

Maven stopped out of the bathroom with a pair of black boxer briefs on. "You didn't have to lay it out for me," He said kissing Thomas on his head.

"Well, I did." Thomas said, smiling once Maven pulled on all his clothes. He stood up, and held out his hand. The only source of color on his boyfriend was the tattoo going down his arm, of two men under an umbrella of rainbow rain.

 The only source of color on his boyfriend was the tattoo going down his arm, of two men under an umbrella of rainbow rain