❃| soft hours with moon : yoonsoo

Start from the beginning

The look of concern showed on all of their faces after Taehyung said that. Why would she be crying? Especially on her birthday?

Taehyung nodded. "In fact, she had been crying for the past couple of days. Something about a rabbit named Honey? I don't know."

"Oh no." Jungkook nearly gasped, knowing exactly what he was talking about. Which gave him the attention of everyone.

"What?"

"Honey was her pet rabbit." Jungkook answered a bit saddened. "She was old and sick, she must have finally passed. I'll be right back."

He suddenly stood up and rushed back to the room, baffling everyone. They knew how close Jungkook and Jisoo were hut still. How come they never knew of this?

Not that they had to know everything about her life. But they still wanted to help in some way.

Meanwhile, Jisoo wiped the tears from her puffy eyes as she rose up from bed. It was her birthday and it wa already a bad day. A bad week, actually. She was going to put on a brave face for today so that she wouldn't bring anyone down.

She was supposed to be happy today and that's what shes gonna be. Despite being hurt.

Just as she was climbing out of bed, in comes Jungkook. She looked at him and he gave her a very sorry look, which only made her cry silently again.

Jungkook walked over to her and hugged her. He knew how much Honey meant to her. Given how much she would talk about her all the time.

If he had a pet that he was this close to, he would also be this distraught about it.

He said nothing as he hugged her, letting her lean in his arms as they sat on the bed.

Later on, the boys all tried to cheer her up the best way that they can. They were able to get her out of the dorm and were also able to get a few smiles out of her but they knew she was still thinking about her Honey.

Sometime during the day, the group decided to go to Han River after taking Jisoo to one of her favorite restaurant. But Yoongi decided to go back to their dorm.

"You're not coming with us?" Jisoo asked, wondering why he suddenly didn't want to go.

Yoongi nonchalantly shrugged at her.
"I'm just feeling tired, that's all." He said.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked, worried that he might be sick.

Yoongi chuckled a little. She always cared more about others than herself and he was grateful for that.

"No, I'm just not feeling it right now." He promised. "Besides, I have something to get before the day ends."

"Okay, well see you back at home." She said, feeling a little disappointed but she didn't want him to know that.

After he separated from the group, Yoongi asked their manager Sejin to drive him a bit out of Seoul, going into Gwanju.

Them being at Han River gave him just 4 hours to pick up this thing and get home before they got there first.

Thank God there wasn't any traffic. Otherwise, he would be screwed.