"No one really knows anything about them except that they're a creepy guild. Their location, members and numbers are unknown. But there are eyewitnesses accounts of their gatherings. The witnesses all said the same things." Erza inhaled sharply. "Their meetings are demonic rituals."

**********

"Porlyusica!" Makarov pressed impatiently, worried about his grandson and his other members's current condition. "How are Laxus and the others? Are they okay? Come on!"

"They are alive." The pink haired woman answered calmly before her face showed discomfort. "However, their bodies are permeated with magic barrier particles. Even a small ingested amount is poisonous, possibly fatal. I don't know if they'll make a full recovery. The contamination is especially bad in Laxus's body. So much that it's a miracle he's still alive."

Alexa had to shut her eyes at the sight of her fellow ill members. Guilt soared up within her body. This was all her fault. If she had told anyone about Hendrickson's final words, Maybe this wouldn't have happened. Hendrickson. A name she wished was now in hell. She curled her lips and shut her eyes, trying hard not to think about that white haired demon. It wasn't over. She had wished it was, but it's not. She hadn't notice the tears pooling up in her shadowy and disturbed eyes until Gray's hand set itself on her arm. It grazed lightly down to her wrist, telling her he could stop if she wanted him to. When she didn't do anything to push him away or jerk away from his touch, he reached lower and clasped her hand gently in his. Alexa felt a wave of reassurance. Her nerves calmed down drastically and she didn't feel nauseous any longer. She could finally breathe again.

"Laxus

"Laxus...saved...the town." Freed muttered almost inaudibly through tough pants. "If...it hadn't been for him..."

"I know." Makarov praised. "And you did well bringing everyone home."

**********

The fairies collected all the dots and came to a conclusion that the enemy is also targeting former Council members. Loke gave them the addresses of four members— considering that they all have to do with him smuggling with women. They all went in teams to protect each and every one of them. Tartarus is the enemy. They're a cornerstone of the Balam Alliance, just like Grimoire Heart and Oracion Seis were. It was time to avenge their comrades.

After a tough battle between Natsu and Jackal and Michello's terrified reaction, it is revealed that Face is a magical pulse bomb able to completely destroy magic all over the continent. Three former Council members used Living Link Magic to seal it away, but only the former Chairman knows who they are— hence the reason why they're murdering all of them.

Erza and Mira have volunteered to go help the Chairman. They would have invited Alexa, but they somewhat knew it would be a little too much for her. The sky mage never told anyone what happened at the castle with Hendrickson, but Erza only needed a glimpse of it to know it traumatized her and scarred her for life. The redhead briefly recapitulated what she knows and Mira agreed that it wasn't the best option to bring along the brunette for her own good.