10

"I am Alexa Skywalker of Fairytail's Team A. I shall challenge 100." She states as soon as she stepped foot in the castle. The blue eyed woman couldn't help but feel 'fired up', as Natsu would say. She wasn't that much of a show-off type, but this was the chance to show the guild members how strong she's grown after all these years. She almost had to suppress a smirk as she tried her best to hold in her excitement.

Her head snapped up to the upcoming phalanx of monsters ahead, showing her their teeth and their sharp claws. She calmly stood there as she watched them approach her. As soon as they were somewhat close enough, her body jumped atop of a nearby pillar and threw herself upwards as she lifted her arms and looked down at the monsters.

"Wind blades shower!"

Her white magic circles appeared behind her and blades made out of pure air came out of them, slashing and piercing the monsters below her.

"Holy moly! Alexa Skywalker wastes no time and attacks with full force!" The commenter said through the mic. "The horde of D-class monsters are falling one after the other." Chapati spoke dynamically through the microphone.

"Did she try to take them all out at once?" Romeo asked aloud curiously, supporting his body weight on the edge of the balcony arena.

"Doubtful." Mavis replied observing the hazel haired woman's every movement. "I think she was using that attack to discover their powers, their defences and their weaknesses."

"That's definitely it." The master joined in the conversation. "With that one attack, she could tell in an instant which spell to use against each one of them."

Next, red monsters roared their hot flames at her. But she quickly snapped fingers from both of her hands and summoned two small hurricanes to take place from her arms. She then released them by clapping downwards. They flew up in the tornado, plopping back down on the floor motionless and exploding in the air.

All of a sudden, the brunette heard loud footsteps coming her way and turned around, only to face a giant red and hairy monster, which looked a whole lot bigger than the others she just fought

"Are you the S-class monster?" She questioned aloud, raising her brows at the beast. She observed it up and down then sighed. "No, i guess not."

"Storm wrath!" She exclaimed, aiming her outstretched arm and unleashing an attack full of lighting and other storm properties at which she now assumed is an A classed monster.