6

|| THREE YEARS LATER... ||

The sound of bells chimed throughout the whole city of Magnolia. Loud ringing sensations filled everyone's ears.

"What's that?" The celestial wizard asked confusedly.

"Sounds like bells." Wendy and Carla both said, looking around to see if this troubled the other members as well.

Erza laughed softly and crossed her arms in front of her. "So, the day has finally come, huh?"

"Old Gildarts and Alexa are coming back home!" Natsu screamed excitedly with a huge smile from ear to ear and pumping his fist in the air.

"GILDARTS AND ALEXA ARE BACK!" All the members in the guild exclaimed in joy.

"Gildarts and Alexa? Who are they? Are they in the guild? I don't think I've heard of them before..." Lucy questioned with her hand to her chin, deep in thought.

"Gildarts is the strongest wizard in Fairytail!" Mirajane said with a half-closed smile.

The colour drained from Lucy's face. "Are you serious? I thought Erza was top dog around here!"

Erza scoffed. "All modesty aside, I don't hold a candle to him."

"T-That strong?!"

Everyone threw their drinks in the air while other members jumped around in joy. They all gathered in front of the guild doors, waiting for them to walk in any minute now.

"But I don't understand how everyone is going totally nuts." The blonde woman said as she observed everyone acting all happy and delighted with their return.

"Look how happy they are!" Wendy pointed out fascinatingly.

"It's only natural everyone's excited. He and Alexa have been gone for quite a while, three years in fact." Mira explained in her polite voice. She finally set down the drink Elfman ordered and made her way back to us.

"You guys never told me who Alexa was..."

"She's our comrade who had to go with Gildarts on his century quest." Natsu explained from the other side of the hall.

"Another love rival?" Juvia mumbled angrily as she gripped the table hard, cracking off a piece of wood in the process.

"Trust me, she's awesome! She's the coolest, the prettiest and just the absolute best!" The fire dragon slayer praised.

"What kind of magic does she use?" Lucy asked.

"Sky magic." Levy took her eyes off her book as she joined in on the conversation.

"So she heals people just like Wendy?" Carla questioned.

Levy shook her head. "Her sky magic is different. It's much more adapted to fighting rather than healing."

"She's a monster, I'm telling you... That girl is as destructive as you guys. So many property complaints..." The master sighed, his memory taking back to the thick pile of papers from Alexa's damage in only a few months.

"I've seen her damage in the newspapers lately, and honestly? She's probably as strong as me right now, maybe even more." Erza said.

"Too bad she had to go with Gildarts to control her power." Happy said.

"Control?" Wendy questioned confusedly.
"She's a member of the Skywalker clan. It's normal that she needs to control that immense power of hers. I've read it in books." The bookworm of the guild responded.